Chapter 28

Shout out to: @Lilythequeen336 for the beautiful comments t and voting!! Thank you!

FROM HERE ON THE BOOK WILL BE CONFUSING, SOME PARTS MIGHT NOT MATCH THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, AND/OR MAKE SENSE.

I've edited this book and still am. Ive went through and edited all the chapters up to this one (this one and oast are not edited yet, a few are but not all so it still will be confusing.) It's currently 4:58am and i havent slept yet. Ive been editing chapters for the past three days now lol I'm trying to finish editing as soon as I can guys really. So, ready past this authors note at your own risk. DO NOT comment and tell me things don't make sense I KNOW I'm trying to edit and make them make sense thank you!

Thank you for reading, seriously! I hope you enjoyed it so far. Check out my other books or even the first three teaser chapters to Forever, book 2. Thank you!

Read at your own risk.
________________________
______

  "Get up, let's go," Dianna speaks, coming through the front door with no care in the world wearing a black tight fitted dress that goes mid thigh and black pumps, her hair hanging in beautiful rings of curls and her makeup perfectly winged.

"Where?" I ask, in my shorts and overly large hoodie, sitting on the couch watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. 

Don't you just love meaningless drama?

"A party, now up." She pulls both of my arms making me stand to my feet, of course with my help and turns off the T.V.

"Why?"

"Because you're always here when we're all partying and having fun!"

"Well yeah, you all always leave to party with your friends from school. I am homeschooled and know nobody there. I get to transfer to public school in two days, remember?"

"Levi goes to the parties."

"Traitor!" I yell, even if he can't hear me and is probably at a party miles away.

"Let's go!" She yet again drags me by the arms and into R's bedroom. I guess you can call it our bedroom, I sleep in here most of the time and take showers or baths.

"My clothes are in the guest bedroom."

"Yes, I know, but Red has a dress he would prefer you to wear instead of your stupid skinny jeans and leather jackets."

I raise an eyebrow at her, but she ignores it and takes out her phone, dialing a number and putting it up to her ear.

Why would R prefer me to wear a dress for a simple party?

And why would he want me to wear a dress?

A. Dress!

"Where's the dress at?"

"What!?!" She yells into the phone, rolling her eyes after.

"No, you said you had one!"

"I did not! You said you had one for her!"

"You did not!"

"I would've remembered!"

"'Obviously not'" She says in a mocking voice quickly closing her mouth mumbling a 'sorry' into the phone and hanging up.

"What was that about?" I question, sitting on the bed.

"I asked where he had put the dress at and he was like 'I don't know, I said you get her the dress' and I was like 'No you said you had one' and he was like 'I said you get her one and then you agreed' and I said he didn't say that and he said he had one, then he said he told me to get you one becuase he knew you didn't have one and I told him he didn't because I would've remembered. And he went 'obviously not' so I like mocked him, y'know? And he fucking threatened me!"