Chapter 5

"The cafe is here," he lead me back to the entrance of the office and pointed to the left side, oposite to the dorm. It was a large building with the same light almost white colored bricks as the rest of the buildings on campus.

I nodded and followed his across the grass and into the cafe building after peering into the four large windows.

The cafe looked like a school cafeteria, only with more money. Evenly separated were six folding tables, on the right side of the cafe. On the left were multiple foot stands and different food and drink displays. Lining the whole eating area half were small tables and booths on against the walls. Heads of students who sat at the tables snapped in R and Is direction.

It felt like R had taken a step closer but I could've been mistaken. Whispers, glares, smirks, and even whistles filled the cafe. I rolled my eyes, it's still a highschool.

"Welp, I'm hungry." I spoke to R, ignoring the idiots who can't mind their own business and walked to one of the food stands that seemed to sell decent food.

"You just ate," he pointed out, following close beside me.

I nodded my head. "And I'm hungry again."

  "Hi, what can I get you, beautiful?" The guy at the register winked.

"Not you." An easy remark slipped slid off my tongue.

He frowned at my words, but his eyes contuined to move from my high-tops to the top of my head.

R's warm hand moved to my waist for a moment, his other on my elbow. He gently moved himself infront of me. His large figure blocked the view of mine. "Large fries and Pepsi." He spoke cold and stern.

The watchful eyes from everyone in the Café watched the guy's eyes widen, bow his head, and scurry off. He hurriedly handed R what he ordered, apologizing multiple times.

R payed.