Chapter 25

After the Luke Stalker incident R had managed to kick him out of the Academy and search his room. Turns out R was right, I shouldve checked my underwear drawer. He had taken a pair- I didn't want them back after. He had a total of four pictures of me. Two when I was sleeping, and three in class, in the halls, and in the cafe. All of which, of course, R had been doing other things than being close by.

Once we settled in R's second house (Rich people, I'm tellin' you). We unpacked. There was only one bedroom seeing as the guest room was used as an office. I didn't mind sharing a room with R- we do that anyways. But a bed? Nope, didn't mind that either. He had offered to sleep on the couch, even have separate houses. But I was completely fine with staying with him, I felt more comfortable living with him than anywhere else.

Now, he was at a meeting and Dianna was keeping me company.

"Why haven't you been on your phone?" Dianna asks, typing away on her phone.

"It died and I didn't care to charge it." I shrug, flipping through the channels.

"Red won't leave me alone about you, he keeps telling me to tell you to get on your phone and talk to him, he keeps asking if you're okay and all. It's kind of cute."

"You know he likes you, right?"

I raise an eyebrow at her. "How do you know?"

"He told me." She gives me a 'duh' look.

"Plus, it's kinda obvious. He's always with you, always asking about you, always overprotective of you, hell he doesn't even like the guys looking at you! Not to mention you two have been living together!" She laughs, shaking her head and going back to typing away on her phone.

"Hm, I guess you're right. But I never really thought about it."

"Well, do you like him?"

"I don't know." I shrug, thinking out loud. "I've thought about it. But, he has too much fuck buddies to like someone, much less me. Not to mention how many of them will hate me, although I don't really care. But yeah, I've thought about it. But I'm not sure if I like him, I mean, I think I do."

"I get it, just go charge your phone."

I sigh and stood from the couch, going to the guest room and plugging my phone in the charger.

immediately it blows up with text messages and missed calls. Most of them from R, telling me to answer the phone or text him back.

I roll my eyes, but a smile stretches on mh face. I put my phone still, on the charger I call him after putting his name in my phone to 'Ace'. I finally found a nickname for him!

"Finally!" He answers after the third ring, I roll my eyes. Again, smiling. Then I sit on the bed, leaning my back against the backboard.

"So, you wanted me to call you."

"Uh...Y-yeah..."

I picture him rubbing the back of his neck and I silently laugh, shaking my head.

"...Did Dianna tell you I like you?"

I pause for a moment, not a long one, but a thinking one. "Yeah...I didn't really believe her, Y'know I don't really take someone's word for it when it comes to this kinda stuff, I don't believe many rumors. I kind of figured you like -I don't know- Someone like Sarah or Jeffy. I didn't want to just assume it's the tr-"

"I do."

My words come to a stop when he speaks again, cutting me off.

"I do. Like you, I mean." He repeats, clarifying himself.