Chaoter 41

"What are you doing?"

"About to take a shower." I reply, picking up my change of clothes, towel, undergarments, and toothbrush.

"Can I join?"

I give R a raised eye brow and shrug, earning a huge smile from him and causing him stand instantly. "Really!?"

"No." I reply deadpan.

I laugh when he pouts and sits back on the bed, going back to typing away on his phone, before I walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I don't have a problem with him seeing me without pants, or even in my underwear. But naked is a different thing. I'm self-conscious in my underwear, but I guess I feel safe around him so it doesn't matter. I have stretch marks on the inner parts of my thighs, just a few, maybe three or four on each thigh. I have a few on each side of my hips, and butt. I have some on my boobs too, a lot. Some are the light color kind, but about three are a dark purple that resembles slash marks. I hate it.

The fact that those eighteen hit as fuck girls probably don't have them, and want him. Doesn't hell my case.

I shake my head, ignoring my thoughts and step into the shower. The see through sides now are fogged up, not able to see through it. Considering I let the hot water run until I got undressed.

Dianna had asked me in school this morning if R and I have had sex. No, no we have not. We've had very heated make out sessions, but that's it.

I told her I don't want it to seem like our relationship is based on sex or lust. And it's sort of a test...to see if I don't have sex or anything like that with R, if he would care. If he would try and pressure it on me. Or if he'd leave me. And if he does, that'll just tell me what he was here for. But I've known him for a long time and I know him well enough to know, he does want just sex from me. I hope.

I have no problem with talking about these subjects, it's not embarrassing to me.

"Bitch, I said no!" I yell, hearing a knock on the door, interrupting me shampooing my hair and thoughts.

"Chill women! I need to brush my teeth, plus wouldn't the fog cover you?"

I have a feeling he was planning to come in here anyways, but chose to wait long enough so he knew for sure there'd be fog on the showers glass.

And he's right, I wipe an area where my head is to clear up the view to the mirror, sure enough, my body is just a blur and not able to see anything, but my face.

"Ugh, fine!"

And just like that, he enters with a smug look on his face, as if he had planned all of this. Although, he can't see anything, he stares as if he can, and God knows what he's imagining through that head of his. (Pun intended.)

I rinse the shampoo put of my hair before putting conditioner in, seeing as I already washed my body and shaved yesterday. And of course, R is still there, leaning against the sink watching the blur of my figure.

After I rinse the conditioner I turn off the water, standing in the shower nibbling on my lip. not exactly sure what to do. My towel is on the counter along with my clothes.

I don't have to wait two seconds for R to hand me the white towel. I reach my hand out after opening the door just enough for my arm to fit through before grabbing it and wrapping it around myself and tucking the corner in before stepping out.

"R?"

He eyes shamelessly move up and down from my feet to the top of my head, his lip in between his teeth. I'm not sure if he notices he's doing that, but I do. "Hmm?"

"How hard is it for you not to have sex?"

He looks taken aback and blinks a few times. Sex has never been a topic of our conversations.

I know that he used to have sex with girls before we got together, hes not addicted or anything. But we've been together for almost six months now and no sex. Only make out sessions.

"E-erm-" he clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck. "What?"

"Well, I know you used to have sex a lot. But we've been together for like Six months and we've never had sex, is that hard for you?"

"Y'know, guys have other ways of... yknow. And I didn't have sex all the time!"

I shrug and think fir a few moments. The shower door is cold against my exposed back.

"Is it hard to not have sex with me?"

He hesitates for a moment before speaking with a small chuckle in his voice. "I'm not a patient person if that tells you something."

What I get out of that is he's not patient, but he will be for me. I like it.

"Is it hard when all the girls at school wear mini skirts?"

He shakes his head "It's not you in the skirt, so no."

I knit my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get turned on if I were wearing the skirt. I doubt I'd look good in it."

He shrugs, "It'd look better in the floor anyways."

Hm. I see what he's doing here. Two can play at this game.

I scoff, "Yeah, along with your boxers."

He raises an eyebrow as if it's a challenge. "No. You. With you on the floor, and me above you. You see where this is going?" With every word he steps forward, until he's inches away.

I close my eyes, tightly. His breath fans my face, mint.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying not to imagine it."

Not in a bad way. But in a way that if I imagine it I might want it. I can tell you know that I wouldn't mind lossing my virginity to him. Not at all. My problem is what happens if we don't work out? I'll remember it forever. And if I imagine it and I want it. I don't think I would think...

His lips brush against my cheek, soft. He moves his hands to my waist and I clutch the towel closer. I'm not afraid he'd do something, my hands strain to touch him. To wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer and kiss him. I think I'm insane. My body wants him, my heart wants him, my mind wants him. It's him. Deep down I think it's always been him. And that scares me.  What if we don't work out, then what?

My thoughts completely disappear when his lips move to my ear, nibbling just to tease me.

"Don't tease." My voice is a whisper, him being so close I don't want to yell in his ear.

He smirks and gives a.lingering kiss to my exposed neck before winking and leaving the bathroom, closing the door on his way out.

What a tease!