Chapter 14

"Hey, my bitches!" A voice comes through the front door, swinging it open and shut with a 'slam'.

"Oh, there's people here." Meg comments, noticing the living room surrounded by the same group of people that have been here none stop for the past three days, since the truth or dare game and never have I ever.

Nic has short black hair that hangs just abover her shoulders, she is around 5 5' and is wearing black ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots and a red, white, and black MCR shirt.

Her face slightly turns a shade pink from everyone staring at her outburst, she's a shy person.

"Hey, Meg!" I quickly stand from the spot on the couch, next to R- it's become a natural thing for him to sit next to me or vice versa. We were at thw lounge again.

I quickly give her a side hug. "What's in the bags?"

"Oh, I went to Hot Topic and Spencers..."

"Spencers?" Cole asks, his eyebrows raised, "What's that?"

Everyone else seems clueless to what Spencers is.

"...Why did you go to Spencers?" Levi asks, raising an amused eyebrow.

"I went to other places too, I got presents for you two!"

She looks at everyone else, "Not any of you though."

"Rude," Cole replies, pretending to flip his hair, even though his hair is cut short and shaggy, not enough to flip unless it's out of his eyes.

"Suck it up."

"Sit, sit, sit." She shoos me off, I sit next to R again, he gives a curious glance at Meg before looking at me.

"That's my sister."

Meg hands Levi a wrapped box and then me one, the same size as Levis, except the wrapping paper is black, instead of Levis grey one.

Levi and I pause for a moment before glancing at each other with slits for eyes then back at Meg, who is sitting patiently on the other couch.

"We shouldn't," Levi says, knowing that Meg is the one to do stupid shit with presents.

"Oh come on! Why would I do that knowing you'd do it back if I do it?"

Levi nods and shrugs. "Fair game."

Hesitantly, I rip the wrapping paper off the edges and glare at the ducktape on the actual box, stupid ducktape!

"Ow! Fuck!" I mumble, scrapping my finger against the cardboard corner, not enough to cause any blood, but enough to sting.

R moves his arm from around my shoulder and pulls the cardboard flab thing, ripping the duct tape along the line, then he goes back to slinging his arm lazily over my shoulder.

"Thanks."

He gives me a nod and a small smile.

"Nice!" I hear Levi, holding up two T-shirts with Anime characters on them. "I've been meaning to get these."

"Weeb," Meg mutters, we always mess with each other and call each other names.

I open the box and knit my eyebrows, pulling the black like cloth that's covering something away. Just a glimpse of it I put the cloth back on it.

"I hate you."

She laughs and everyone else tries to see what it is, the only person that can see what it is, is R, and since it was a glimpse, he didn't even see it.

"You haven't even opened it!"

"I got a glimpse and if my guess is right, and seeing as I know you, Imma kill you!"