Chapter 42

"I'm bored, what do y'all wanna do?"

Cole shrugs his shoulders and stands, "Yall want some water?"

"Pepsi." I correct laughing to myself.

"Root bear." R speaks from the other room, hes on the phone right now. He said it was important but wouldn't say who it was. It's probably Elder,if it's that important.

After two.minutes R comes into the living room and sighs, right after Cole comes in and hands us our ready opened cans.

"Thank you."

"Mhmm."

  I purse my lips and R looks at me confused. And in an instance, the collar of Coles shirt is in my hands and an 'Imma kill you look' plastered on my face.

"What. Did. You. Put. In. My. Drink."

He gulps and looks at R for help, but he looks amused.

"Yknow that stuff that makes you horny?"

I squeeze his shirt tighter in my hands, wishing it was his throat.

"It's like that, but not the belly ache in the beginning and ten times stronger."

I punch him in the face. Hard. His nose is bleeding. And I don't feel bad.

"WHY ME?!?"

He shrugs and clutches onto his nose. "I thought it would be funny!!!"

"It's gonna be re funny when I break you in half!" I lunge for him, but before I can strangle him a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist, pulling me backwards and away from him.

"Thanks Red! I owe you one! And sorry Nev, it should go away in like two hours!"

"Two hours!?!" I yell after his retreating figure, trying to get out of Rs grasp before the door OSes. No use. And the sound of the door closing makes me more pissed. Imma kill him.

While R holds my struggling body his hand greased against my stomach, seeing as my shirt rode up through my struggling.

I groan in announce. The thought running through my head by just the slightest contact is killing me.

"What?" He asks, his face his so close to my ear I can feel his breath.

Holy fuck.

"Sooooo many thoughts."

I know he's smirking. I don't have to look at him to know.

"Hmm? Like?"

I flip my body to face him. Why's he so attractive? I wonder if he thinks I'm attractive. Why is he with me? He's good looking! Why me?

"Like stuff."

"Elaborate."

"No thanks."

I think I can do this, just two hours of...thoughts.

"Do me a favor?"

"Hmm?" He questions, sitting on the couch.

"Don't do anything. Don't look at me. Dont touch me. I can last two hours like that."

He shakes his head and pulls me by my waist to sit next to him.

"It won't last two hours. You can heal. And if you want I can heal you too, it'll go away like-" he snaps his fingers "that."

I nod, if R and I are going to have sex. It is not going to be because of some drug.

"Ours in contact. A caring, kind. Like when I had my hand on your cheek, that was like some couple position. Get it? And Nev...there, there are going to be people after you. To kill you or take you. I'm not gonna let that happen. But I cant- I can't always be here to help you-"

I open my mouth but he cuts me off "-I know you can protect yourself, I know that's what you're gonna say. I'm just saying I don't want anyone touching you. Nobody but me. You got that? I don't care if you can beat the fuck out of them. That is mine. You are mine. And nobody can touch what's mine."

"R, cut to the chase."

"I need to put a protection bound on you."

I blink. I blink again. And again. And again. "I'm sorry, what?"

"A protection bound. So nobody evil or who wants to do arm to you can touch you. It won't hurt. Not you anyways. Then, yes. You, no. It won't hurt getting it either."

I shrug, "Okey, how do I get it?"

"I have to kiss you."

I roll my eyes, "How cliché."

"I'm cool with it though, I can already feel the drug wearing off so, protection thing let's do it."

He smiles and not a second to spare attaches his lips to mine. I respond back by kissing him back. He tangles his hands through my hair and I move mine to his shoulders. He moves his hands to my waist, laying me down on the couch, him hovering over me, supporting himself by his other hand. Once the kiss turns into an open mouth one a weird feeling happens. As if someone is pouring olive oil over me, but sticks to my body like a Spider Man suit. And in a few seconds R breaks the kiss, catching our breaths I'm kind of sad he pulled away. But the olive oil rubber suit feeling is gone, like nothing happened.

"That was weird." I think out loud.

"Well, now body can hurt you when I'm not around."

I smile and kiss him again. "Thank you." I'm happy and glad he cares this much about me getting injured or hurt, it gives me a weird light feeling in my stomach. But I like it. I like him.

Who am I kidding? I love him. Only him.