Chapter 35

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 2,610!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

******
"Sleep well?" R asks turning on the engine of his car starting the journey to school.

Last night was odd...I have never said 'I love you' to R. But last night felt so real..Like I had actually lost him...

I kept waking up in the middle of the night, staring at him for most of it, just watching his chest move up and down, reassuring me that he is very much alive.

I strongly agree that all dreams have a meaning, was mine to tell him I love him?

It would kill me if he dies, I don't know what I would do without him. I'd trade places with him in a life or death situation. It hurts just thinking of him dying...

"Yeah, you?" I hate lying.

"Yeah, surpassingly." R usually wakes up in the middle of the night all the time.

The rest of the ten minute drive was silent, I played with his fingers while we held hands, enjoying the warmth and ocational smile he'd give, one that made me smile back.

   Whispers flood the hallways when we enter hand in hand, this has been happening for a week now, a week ago R and I came in hand in hand and obviously he told everyone I'm his and to 'back the fuck off'.

   I couldn't help but notice every little thing R does. When hes cold towards other people, but not me or Kage. When he randomly kisses my forehead or pulls me closer to him. Or when he sees I'm cold he's toss me his hoodie.

  A loud crowd of people surrounded the picnic tables outside the school during lunch. Next to the table me and my friends sit, along with R and his friends. A few people around were cheering and 'oohh'ing and most were recording with their phones.

I had came in late because I forgot an essay and had to give it to my teacher before lunch.

"Oh shit" I shit I sigh, right when I see Kage in the front row through the kids. He's watching. Kage usually only watches fights when R is in them, in case the person R is fighting has someone jump in, Kage jumps in.

I quickly forget about lunch and shove through the crowd and into the middle, were the fight is taking place. And sure enough, R has Brian Michaels, a jock by the collar of his shirt on the ground, punching him in the face over and over, creating a bloody mess.

That's when I have to step in. So I do, I grab him by the arm he's swinging with and he stops insistently. If it were anyone else, he's continue, but that whole thing were I'm the only one who can do that.

"Hey, hey, come on. K? Let's just go."

I don't know the story of why he's beating Brian up, but I know it must've really pissed him off cause he doesn't look like he wants to stop.

"Ace, come on. Just stop."

Ace: Trump's all the other cards. I call R ace cause he Trump's all the other guys.

I give him a hug, getting as close as I can to him and kiss his cheek. "Come on, Ace. If you get suspended I'mma hurt you."

He hugs me back just as tight and let's go before standing and kicking Brain in the ribs one last time.

I like that he's bit afraid to fight. And his hugs...

I like everything about him...that makes me question if I do love him...