Chapter 8

R moves underneath me- since I'm still laying on his chest-, causing me to knit my eyebrows in confusion, hugging him tighter.

His warm hands grip my wrist softly, slightly pulling me away from him. I pull my wrist back and bury my face in his chest, pulling the covers to my neck.

"Please don't leave, you're warm and comfy." I mumble, keeping my eyes closed and trying to drift off to sleep, again.

He chuckles lightly, "I have to go to school, cupcake."

I shake my head, "Nuu" I hold off the 'U'.

After two minutes, I pull away from him.

"I don't want to be the reason you're late. You can go to school."

He laughs and shakes his head, getting up and opens his closet door, his defined six pack on full display. Until he turned around that is.

"Wait, cupcake?" I questioned him as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"Uh huh," came is muffled response. I assumed he was brushing his teeth.

  When he walks back into the room, he's in black joggers, red T-shirt, and black and red shoes.

"Why?"

He shrugs, walks over to my bed where I still sat and ruffled my already frizzy hair. "Cause you're like a cute cupcake."

I glared, swatting his hands away and trying to comb out the frizz with my fingers. "I'm not cute."

He stared at me for awhile, eyes taking in every inch of my figure. As if id disappear right then and there.

He shook his head, it was almost barley noticeable. "And besides, you gave me a nickname so I gotta give you one."

I nodded tiredly and yawned. He grabbed his backpack from beside his bed and slung it over his shoulders. "I'll be back around 12, dont leave the dorm." I frowned.

   Of course I didn't listen!

I wondered around campus while R was tucked away in class- mine didn't start until 1pm. Apparently he had more classes than the rest, I'll question him about that later.

I had wondered off into the library, stopping jaw dropped when I seen the lounge! A. Lounge.

It was in the back of the library, tucked away in a corner of maxes if large book shelves. The lounge itself was huge, four couches and three large chairs. The couches could fit at least five, each. They were black and looked comfy, the carpet was white with a dark wooden coffee table. A large flat screen T.V sat on torn out shelves that fit it perfectly, surrounding it were the actual shelves filled with books and movies. Under the shelf that held the T.V were more torn out shelves that had two mini fridges and a microwave.

Lazily played across the couch was a tall 6'2" guy eating a large 1 pound bag of skittles a d watching American Horror Story.

  I gasp and jump onto the couch, "Why are you watching it without me?!?" Even though I didn't know the dude.

He shrugs and throws a skittle at me, it bounces off my head and onto the couch, which I pick up and eat. Don't judge.

"It just started."

I nod and lay down, moving multiple times to get comfy.

"So, you're the new girl?" He questioned after awhile, offering skittles.

I took some and popped them in ny mouth. "Yup, im Nev and you are?"

"Zack."

I nodded, "Imma call you Z."