Chapter 17: lust

I kneeled there, trembling on the ground. My legs couldn't hold me up. My whole body was frozen. I couldn't even budge. A high pitched tone was ringing in my head. Almost like everything was in slow motion.

Jeff finished his ritual of carving smiles on those poor, already mutilated enough corpses as I watched everything. Like my eyes were locked on the sight. After finishing his 'work', he stood there for a minute, breathing deeply, chuckling a couple of times. Then slowly, his bloodied face turned to me. Those psychotic, crazed eyes staring right at my soul. That smile, wide as ever.

For a second there I thought that I was next. With the state he was in, it wouldn't have been surprising. It's like he was a whole different person. It was a side of him I never saw before, but I knew it wasn't just a phase.

Jeff started moving closer to me. Step by step. Blood dripping off his face and hands, leaving a trail of red dots behind him. I scooted backwards as much as I could, but soon enough my back was leaning against the wall and I had nowhere to run to.

"Come on, darling. We have to continue packing your stuff before any other useless police cunts decide to show up." He spoke in a voice that was like nothing I've heard before, as he now stood centimeters away from me. It made shivers go down my spine and I felt a cold sweat break through. His voice didn't even sound human. It was like a demon, talking from within him.

Shaking, I only nodded slowly, staring at the psychotic killer with my wide (e/c) eyes. But I couldn't stand up. I couldn't move.

He sighed. "Well, I guess I'll have to do it for you, ya little princess." After those words Jeff walked to the guest room and after a while came out with a bag full of my stuff. He threw it over his shoulder and walked to me. I felt my heart nearly stop when two arms went under my knees and my back, lifting me up. My body was pressed against Jeff's, as he carried me bridal style. The blood on his clothes and hands was now soaking into mine. The wetness and stickiness of it send goosebumps all over my body.

I was carried out of the apartment and out of the building. We reached the van. Jeff carefully sat me on the passengers seat and put a safety belt over me. He treated me like I was a glass vase or something. Like I could break at any moment. It was an odd behavior for him, considering he was like a psycho just a minute ago. Even his eyes still had that inhuman look to them.

After taking care of me, Jeff walked to the back of the vehicle and threw my stuff in through the back door. Then sat next to me on the drivers seat.

We took off. I was still in a shock state and that lasted for most of the trip. With the corner of my eye I could see Jeff glancing at me from time to time, his smile never going away. I didn't look back at him, my stare locked in front of me like it was the only safe spot.

The feeling of wetness all over my clothes gave off the illusion that the whole van reeked in blood. I felt dirty. Greased.

After what seemed like ages, we were finally back at the mansion. This time I managed to walk on my own somehow.

We made our way to Jeff's room. He threw the bag full of my stuff on the floor and turned to me, almost like a predator. His sudden movement alerted me, making me jump a little. He slowly sneaked closer to me. Suddenly, I felt the now dry blood on his hands rub off on my waist as the killer was now behind me. With one rough movement he pulled me closer to him so that my back was pressed against him.

"I've been holding myself back from doing this to you, but you have no idea what a tease you are." He whispered right to my ear, making a cold sweat go through my body.