Chapter 31: back

"Welcome back to the creepypasta mansion, (y/n)." Slenderman said.

I was surrounded by at least 10 creepypastas. Some of them wearing masks, some weren't even human. This one girl had a clock for an eye. They were all whispering something amongst themselves. All this attention started giving me anxiety.

"As you might have already heard, we know about the baby." Slender spoke. "From now on, this is your home, we will be taking care of you and your unborn child, but like LJ said, in order for that to happen, you will have to become one of us.

"What makes you think I want to." My statements caused some people to chuckle. I looked around shyly.

"You don't have a choice,(y/n) dear. We start tomorrow. Get yourself used to the mansion." He turned to the others. "And for the rest of you, be nice to her." After saying those words he walked out of the room. I was left standing there alone and confused. I desperately started looking around for Mark. Luckily enough he was just nearby.

As I was making my way towards him, this weird guy with a white mask that had black eyes and black lips got right in my way.

"So, you're the famous (y/n) Slendy keeps mentioning so much?" He spoke in a mocking manner.

"W-what?" I asked in confusion as to why he was talking to me.

"Yeah! Everybody knows you here. You're a star! All you had to do, as they say, is sleep around a bit." The guy laughed again." Jeffrey did you good, didn't he?" He said, ending with a malicious laugh.

My jaw dropped at his rudeness. I was speechless and embarrassed. Thankfully, a guy with a black mask and a yellow hoodie stepped in.

"Cut it out, Tim. She's not to be messed with, remember?" He said. His voice pitched down with a speaker. He turned to me. "Don't mind Tim, he's an ass to everyone."

"Oh come on. I'm just stating the facts. And how many times do I have to say, don't call me by my name, Brian." Tim defended his rude behavior.

The guy with a yellow hoodie, who's name I assumed was Brian, sighed.

I stayed silent. Mostly because I didn't know what to say. Jeff himself was a handful, but now these guys. It's like I was in some strange story. Out of nowhere, a cute little girl grabbed my hand, making me jump a little. Sir a second I would have thought she was just a normal girl, but when I looked at her I noticed streams of blood coming down her face.

"Hi! I'm Sally. Do you wanna play with me?" She asked.

"U-uh. S-sure?" I uttered in confusion.

"Great! I have some dolls up in my room. Come on!" She started dragging me up the stairs."

"Not now, Sally." An all too familiar voice spoke. A voice that I've been wanting to hear this whole time, at the same time hating it's owner.

"Jeff..." I whispered and turned to him.

"Oh boy, this should be good." Tim chuckled.

I let go of Sally's hand and approached Jeff. He stared at me with a face full of hurt, mixed with longing.

"Welcome back, (y/n)." He mumbled.