Chapter 11: jealous

Jeff's POV

The room was filled with rays of sunlight. I held (y/n) in my arms. Her warmth was something I was unfamiliar with, but I couldn't get enough of it. The thought of ever losing it was unbearable. She was like a new found source of life to me. A new passion.

The way she looked down and blushed at what just happened made me chuckle. Her (h/c) locks fell on her pretty face, hiding most of it away from me. I lifted her chin up slightly with one hand and brushed the hair out of the way with another.

The girl still looked a little uncomfortable about what she just did. Understandably so, of course. I didn't expect that from her either. But I loved it. She was quite unpredictable. One moment it seemed like I was gonna get punched in the face and the other she's kissing me. It drove me crazy in both the good and the bad way. I wanted her, but she annoyed me when she disobeyed.

The thing that I hated about this was how vulnerable it made me. I was so dependent on this girl. But it's okay. As long as she's all mine. As long as I'm the only one in her life.

Now, there was only one obstacle left. Someone (y/n) still cares about more than me. Someone who could take her away from me. Someone I need to dispose of. This person could ruin everything.

-memory-

A dark brown haired girl walked out of the apartment building. Her hair was about shoulder length. She wore classy clothes.

It's (y/n)'s friend Natalie. I watched her from the distance, analyzing her every move. She was a threat. A rival. I could've killed her right there and then. And I was about to. As soon as her classes ended that day. But I couldn't because of (y/n), who suddenly came to school. Probably saw my note. Smart girl.

She ran into the classroom that I was observing. The one that Natalie was in. When she saw that her friend was okay her body relaxed.

"Well done, baby girl. You saved another day for your friend. Let's see how long you can keep it up." I smiled to myself, knowing that soon she won't be able to do anything about it. Still, I admired her determination and stubbornness.

-memory end-

"I have some business to take care of." I said while letting go of (y/n). As much as I didn't want to.

She sighed, knowing I'll be out killing again, but didn't say anything. As if she had already accepted who I am. Of course, it didn't make her happy, but there was nothing that could have been done.

Without procrastinating much I made my way to the stairs that led up. After leaving the building I got into my van and drove off. The road that usually seemed long and boring wasn't the same this time. There were so many thoughts in my head. So many contemplations. I was starting to doubt the idea of killing Natalie. I knew (y/n) would be devastated. But then, she didn't have to know about it.

After all, I was Natalie's fault for loving my girl.

-memory-

Once again I was observing my rival. This time through her apartment window as the police investigation was taking place. I stood in the opposite building.

She sat on the bed next to passed out (y/n). Watching her lay there helplessly, stroking her hair from time to time, greedy bitch. I hated it. I couldn't stand watching that skank touch her. She had no right. I could barely hold myself from breaking in and ripping that little slut apart.

She was touching something that was mine. Only mine. It made my blood boil.

Then. Something unforgivable was about to happen. Natalie put her hand on (y/n)'s cheek and bent down slightly, getting closer to her face. No. No she fucking won't. I thought I would throw up at this. It sickened me. How dare she.

I had to do something. Quickly. I looked around and found a tennis ball. It was pretty old and dirty. I'm guessing people that used to live here had a dog. I picked it up and opened a window so I could throw the ball and prevent the madness from happening.

Success. As my ball hit that window the girl instantly sat up, a bit startled. I grinned at my little victory. She stood up and took a closer look through the window. I hid in the shadows, but her stare stopped to my direction. For a moment there I thought she saw me, but she just shook it off and went back to sit next to (y/n), who shortly woke up and both girls left the room.

-memory end-

After that memory I was sure about it. She had to die. That's the only way to stop her permanently.

Finally, I reached the big city where Natalie lived with her parents. She was probably at school at that time, so I decided to wait a little in my van till she shows up.

A little to an hour passed. I was getting impatient. This only made my anger grow worse. Before loosing it completely my eyes laid on her. At last. She walked her usual path home. I grinned and got out of the van as she entered the building.

I followed her up. The girl walked into her apartment. Before she could close the door I put my foot in between making her look back to see what's happening. The face she made was priceless. I fed off of fear in it.

Natalie tried to push me out, but she was weak. I walked in with little to no effort and closed the door behind.

"W-who are you? What do you want?" She asked shakily.

"I am your redemption." I answered as joy overfilled me. I let out a laugh that made the girl jump a little. She didn't take long to run off into the kitchen to grab something to protect herself with. I followed.

The idiot pointed a knife at me like it was supposed to help. Easily dodging her attempt to stab me as I attacked, I grabbed the knife right out of her hands and threw it far off to the ground. She tried to run again, but I pinned her down to the floor and put my knife to her throat.

"P-please... what did I ever do to you?" She cried.

"You tried to steal something that belongs to me."

"I-I don't even know you!" Struggling to get out of my grip she defended herself.

"But you know her. The girl you thought you could love." I said in disgust.

"(Y/n)? H-how did you-"

"You thought you could have her, but you couldn't have been more wrong. She's mine. And for every touch, for every glance you laid on her, you're gonna die." My eyes burned with hate.

Natalie stared at me in horror. "So... she is alive?" Tears streamed down the sides of her face.

"Yes, but you are never going so see her again." I chucked.

"N-no, please. I won't take her away from you. I promise. Just let me go." She sobbed.

"Too late, Natalie, its time for you to Go.To.Sleep." I said my last words to her as I raised my knife and started stabbing her multiple times all over her body. For the last time she let out a horrible scream.

I couldn't stop. Rage was taking over me. Blood spilled all around my face, my clothes, the floor. I kept on stabbing until her stomach and chest was a bloody mush. When I finally calmed down and took a deep breath I carved my initials into the corpses face. A smile.

Finally, I felt at peace. Nothing could come in between us now. I stood up and started laughing with my head back. I couldn't stop. Glory. Victory. They were mine. I won.

I've never felt so happy and accomplished in my life.