Chapter 20: his

As much as I wished for that moment to last, it didn't. Even though Jeff was calm every time he was with me, there was no love or compassion between us for days. He was nice to me, but I wanted something more. I wanted to be closer to him.

When he came back one night and got under the covers next to me I knew what I wanted. I was ready to give all of me to him.

"Jeff..." I mumbled.

"Yea?" He answered lazily, not even turning around to face me.

"I want you."

For a moment he stayed silent. Then finally turned his head to me with a bit of a confused look. I stared into his eyes. My heart rate increasing my a second.

"What?" He finally spoke.

"I want you." I repeated myself, this time more confidently and sat up. He did too.

We stared at each other for a minute. My cheeks started burning up and my breath deepened. I slowly reached for the bottom of my shirt and started lifting it up. Jeff's eyes fixated on what he was about to see.

I took my shirt off and threw it to the ground.

"I thought you'd never get round to this." He said as a grin formed in his face and in seconds got on top of me.

"I-I love you." I mumbled right before he shut me up with a harsh kiss. To his manner he held me locked to the bed by my wrists, but that's the kind of man I was in love with.

He sat up and quickly took his black shirt off, reveling a toned upper body which made the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more. He got back to kissing me. Our tongues running around in circles in each other's mouths.

I felt Jeff's tight grip on my breast making me let out a weak moan. Eventually his hand started moving slowly down my stomach and under my pajama shorts. He moved his face away, the grin still on it and moved down my body, sliding the shorts off of me, leaving me fully naked. My heart was beating faster than ever and I felt myself get all hot.

Soon his fingers made their way to my clitoris and instantly a pleasure made me curve out my back and moan.

In a moment Jeff stood up again on his knees and unzipped his pants, quickly sliding them off along with his boxers. I looked down at the big thing that was about to end up inside of me.

He grabbed my legs and spread them, lifting my butt slightly up. Suddenly, I could feel the very tip against my opening.

"J-Jeff." I mumbled quickly. "D-don't be too rough.. okay?" I asked gently. He didn't respond to that. But in seconds a sharp pain hit me and I grunted loudly.

He started thrusting and the pain sharpened every time he moved. I kept moaning and grunting uncontrollably because of that. But eventually the pain got slowly replaced by pleasure and I could feel my whole body tingle.

While keeping the phase Jeff got down face to face with me and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, digging my nails lightly into his while leathery skin.

"I... lo..ve...you.." I tried speaking in between the kisses. He backed away slightly, our noses still touching sides and looked me in the eyes.

"Heh... can't believe I'm about to say this but, I love you too." He whispered, still touching my lips while speaking. I didn't expect him to say that, but it put a huge smile on my face. I hugged him even more tightly and pulled him back to kissing.

The phase of his movement got faster and the pleasure intensified. I moaned even louder and at this point I didn't try to control it.

Grunting, Jeff leaned back and grabbed my arms. It was getting so intense. And then he came. My whole body twitched out of pleasure. Both of our bodies relaxed and his dropped heavily next to me.

We were both drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. I turned my head to his side, smiling slightly. He looked at me and gave me his signature grin.

After we caught our breaths we got under the covers, cozily next to each other.

"(Y/n)." Jeff spoke. His face got serious.

"Yea?"

"There's something I just have to do." He continued.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Remember that incident with BEN?"

I frowned and slowly nodded my head.

"Well, I need to make sure anything like that never happens. I need to make sure that everyone knows that you're mine."

"How do you plan on doing that?" I got curious and a little worried.

He smirked and took a knife that was on a night table next to the bed.  "How about we leave a mark on you?"

I sat up. "No! What the fuck?"

Jeff laughed. "Calm down. Just a thought."

"Well, I don't like that thought..." I said.

"Hmm.. I know. You need to toughen up."

"What? Toughen up?" What was this guy even trying to do here?

"Yea. Tell me, is there anyone you hate strongly? Maybe someone from your old school? A distant relative?" He asked.

"Umm. No? Why?" I got confused.

"Oh come on. There's definitely someone you can't stand." He insisted.

I thought for a moment. There was this kid in my high school who always bullied me along with his little gang, but I never took that to heart. I didn't want to give that any of my attention so I just brushed it off. And besides, I knew that if I told Jeff he'd just kill his and the last thing I wanted right now was someone dying because of me once again.

I shook my head. "I really don't think there's anyone."

He looked me in the eyes. "Liar."

"I'm not lying!" I shouted.

"It's okay, I'll give you time to 'think'. But just so you know I won't lay off until you tell me. I've got some big plans for you." He said in a mischievous voice.

That got me thinking. Jeff's plans aren't just some normal shit. A 100% he had murder in mind like always, but what exactly did this plan involve that I don't yet know about?

"Anyways, go to sleep now." He laid down and made himself comfortable after turning the light off. Hesitantly I did the same and with his hand around my waist I drifted off, trying to think of what Jeff had in mind.

Aaaaaaah I'm back you guys!  I know it's been forever and I'm sorry for making you wait. BUT I have a shitload of things coming up in this story for you  and I really hope you keep enjoying this  like you did so far! And thank you for all the support this whole community is just the best thing ever! You guys make me really happy ^^

Stay awesome and hopefully see you again soon!!