Chapter 33: gathering

I stood in the middle of the living room as killers gathered one by one, examining me and looking at my still not visible stomach.

"Hello there, pretty lady." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a Slenderman looking guy, except he was wearing a shirt that reviled his toned abs and had a wide smile. The guy handed me a rose. "Let me introduce myself. I am Offenderman. That's what they call me. I just want to let you know that if Jeff fails to satisfy you, you can always turn to me." He spoke soothingly.

"Back off, pervert." Jeff stepped in. "Don't listen to him, (y/n), he hits like that on every moving female.

"Okay..." I uttered.

Offenderman flashed me a smile. "You deserve special treatment, sweet cheeks." Jeff frowned at him.

"Let's get away from him." Jeff suggested, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. Quickly we were approached by LJ.

"How do you like it here so far, dear?" He asked.

"I'd like it more if it was more solitary." I answered.

"I understand that, but your pregnancy is quite a big deal. You have a very strong child growing inside you." He explained.

"That sounds fantastic." I answered sarcastically.

"Oh, don't be so grumpy. It's all good news. You're the mother of a killer prodigy."

"How do you know that even?" I frowned.

"Sweetie, we have ways to know everything." LJ smiled.

"Creeps." My statement made him laugh.

Me and Jeff walked around, meeting killers, as strange as that sounds. It was tiresome, but at the same time sort of interesting.

They all had their own unique look, interesting personalities. They weren't just your typical sociopathic killers with nothing better to them than a thirst for blood.

I met this guy named Toby. He stuttered and his body twitched from time to time. From what I understood he was pretty self conscious about his condition. Other than that she seemed pretty nice. A bit shy too.

Then there were these creepypastas who weren't even human. Some of them really creeped the shit out of me. Like Squidward from Spongebob. He had these runny bloodshot eyes. He was silent the whole time and just stared at me with a wide, unblinking stare. As soon as I saw him I clung to Jeff's arm.

The other thing that surprised me was that apart from Slenderman and Offenderman there were three more guys who looked just like them. Except that they had their own unique styles and personalities. And when I talk about styles I especially mean Trenderman.

"If you ever need a shopping buddy, I'm all yours, honey." That's what he told me. Weird, I thought. Like he, with his umm... appearance could go out in public and shop.

It was all starting to get to me. Too much for my brain to take in. Somehow I managed to sneak out, grabbing my coat first of course, as it was nearly winter. I went outside the mansion in the "backyard".

It was a giant garden. However, all the flowers and plants were dead.

I let the cool refreshing air fill my lungs and then slowly exhaled. To make sure I was really away from the crowd I entered the maze, making sure I remember the turns I made so I could later find my way back.

It was starting to get dark and the first starts were  already shining in the sky. There were no clouds and it appeared to be a pretty nice night. 

Eventually I reached the middle of the maze which had an old a little tore down fountain right in the center and some more dead plants.