Chapter 37: eyes (additional chapter)

His eyes were like the brightest summer sky, piercing everyone he looked at. His porcelain skin made everyone wonder wether he was even real. At first glance, you would thing that he's the most innocent little thing, but if you kept looking, you'd know that something was off. Something sinister was in those blue eyes. The way he glanced at everyone, as if he was judging them.

Hunter looked around, examining every persons that came by. They were speaking some kind of nonsense to him in a funny voice, making ridiculous faces. The child just stared at them. Failing to understand the purpose of all this attention he was getting.

Eventually, after getting zero reaction from him, people would just walk away in disappointment. Some didn't give up so easily, but eventually even they would just back off. That made Hunter happy, though. The only people he wanted to see were his mommy and daddy. Especially his mommy.

She'd look at him with her glowing (e/n) eyes and a smile that made Hunter smile too and sometimes even laugh.

He loved the way her arms felt, he loved her smell and the warm chest he'd lay his head on. She would sing to him before bed and that was the only thing that would put him to rest. Each morning he'd wake up and see his mommy right next to him, and if she wasn't, he'd cry until she came back. No body could calm him down like she could.

And then there was his daddy, with a funny smile that never left his face. Hunter wondered why he always had it. How was he always so happy. Regardless, he'd smile along.

Everything seemed perfect, until all of a sudden he realized that daddy was never around anymore, there was only him and his mommy.

So as an additional chapter it's really short, BUT it's a second chapter in a row so I think it's fair :D it's just a little bit of extra.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed.