Chapter 18: static

Jeff's POV

(Y/n) sat there on my lap, trying her best to keep her bra on, despite the fact that I unclasped it. She was clearly very uncomfortable, but that only made it better. She was so adorable, so vulnerable. And the best part of all: she was all mine. I could do anything I wanted to her and she wouldn't be able to resist.

I felt the hot blood, filled with lust running through my veins, making them pop and show on my hands and arms.

This girl... she was such a tease. It made me want her even more. Want to feel her insides, feel her whole bare body against mine, kiss her and let her aroma fill my lungs.

It only took me one rough move to rip the bra, that (y/n) was so tightly holding onto, right off of her, revealing her chest. I gloated the sight in front of me. It was luring me to do all kinds of things, but all that disappeared when I raised my eyes and saw little flashes of tears in the girls eyes.

It was then that something clicked. This weird feeling. It was unfamiliar to me, therefore it made me a bit uncomfortable.

All of a sudden I didn't want to do this to her. Not without her wanting it too. Like there was no point in my pleasure without her feeling the same way.

I was angry. Angry with myself. I hated this feeling, but I couldn't resist it.

After lifting (y/n) off of me I got up and gave her one of my shirts from my closet. I knew she had her own clothes now, but I wanted to see my own on her. It made her look even more fragile than she is.

"Here. Now go shower." I said.

"B-but I have my own clothes now... remember?" She mumbled.

"I want you to wear this!" I yelled. As if I wasn't pissed enough already.

"O-ok!" She finally agreed and rushed to the shower.

***

We laid in the bed. I held (y/n) close to me, letting her aroma fill my nostrils. It was a heavenly smell. Something I never wanted to let go of. Her (h/c) hair, tickling the tip of my nose. Her body so fragile in my arms.

I couldn't sleep. There were too many thoughts in my head. It all made me so confused. I didn't know if I liked this feeling or not. In a way it made me feel warm on the inside, the kind of warm I never felt before. However, it also took control of me. She took control over me. And that created tension inside of me. I wasn't used to being dependent on another being. And I never wanted to be. But now, I didn't want to lose her for anything.

For a while I laid like that, letting (y/n)'s presence next to me calm my nerves a bit.

***

(Y/n)'s POV

When I woke up Jeff was gone. Didn't surprise me, but I was relieved about it. Specially after what happened yesterday. It was weird. I was certain he would do something nasty, but he didn't.

That's when something came over me. Like my body just had a mind of its own all of a sudden. I got out of bed, put some of my own clothes on and walked to Jeff's wardrobe, thinking that there might be a knife in there like there was in the apartment.

After a few minutes of intense searching I stepped back in disappointment. Nothing. But that didn't get me down. I eyed the room carefully and my gaze locked on a set of drawers by the window. Opening one by one, top to bottom, I was starting to get a bit anxious. However, that didn't last long as the very bottom one revealed a little bit rusty butchers knife. I gave myself a little smile of pride and took the weapon.