Tainted Path Pt.4 (Ch.4)

Blake- Your POV 9:34 Pm

Walking back with Blake, Sun, Ghira, and Kali to the house. The Failed attempt to capture the only lead of a dangerous White Fang member who had any info that could help you all had been lost. But even in defeat and lies sprung from them, you keep your head high along with Blake whom you hold hands with.

Blake: If we keep trying, trying to do what's right, eventually we will get something right, right?

You: That is what we must believe in Blake, If we want to fight back by convincing the people, then we must share the truth and the evil behind Adam's and the White Fang's path.

Blake: If only it were that simple..

You: Don't fret Blake, I will stop at nothing to fix the White Fang and help place them back into the light of truth and dignity. Then we can continue on the path of equality between humans and faunas. 

Blake smiles warmly and takes your arm, pulling herself to you and laying her head on your shoulder. You respond by wrapping your right arm around her and kissing her head. Then you both walk up the steps and see Sun and Ghira are talking. Blake walks ahead of you to speak with them.

Blake: Guys. Everything is going to be okay.

You: She is right, we can solve this problem together, Family and friends. Peace and love can unite people if we try hard enough. We must stand together in the face of evil and threat.

Ghira: You are right my boy, even if I disapprove of you with my daughter, I can still see you as a great man. You have my respect.

You: Thank you, sir, but I don't need your respect to be happy, I just need you to know I am equal with you. We are both beings of the same kind. Not Humans or Faunas, just as people with souls, with lives we protect and love. That's what I want with you, then your respect with matter much more with our sacred bond, you, me, your wife, your daughter, and every person on this planet, make a bond with ourselves and love with one another.

Ghira looks at you with a shocked and jaw-dropped expression. Kali chuckles and pats his cheek, making him close his mouth and fix his massive composure.

Ghira: You choose a good man Blake, a very good man indeed.

You both shake hands with a confident smile. Then unexpectedly he gives you a giant bear hug that nearly breaks you, As you gasp for air, he lets you go with a mighty laugh and pat on the back. You chuckle and Blake giggles at you bonding together.

Ruby- Your POV 6:46 Pm

After talking with Lionheart, discussing the Relics and the Maidens. You walk along Qrow with uneasiness. Both you and Qrow have your hands in your pockets, and your cloak swings lightly in the air as you sway side to side with your walk with Qrow.

Nora: So, what do we do now?

Qrow: *Sighs* You four head back to the house. I need a drink.

You: "We" Need a drink. I think me and Qrow have to come up with some.. "Plans" on what to do next. So, Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, I think you should take the load off for now.