Unsolved Conflict Pt.4 (Ch.12)

Weiss- Your POV 10:35 Pm

You sit in a chair as Raven and Vernal step to each of your sides with smiles; you gulp at what they might try or will do to you. Your hands shake, and you stare as you wait for their response.

Vernal: So you want to tease him, or do you have something else in mind?

Raven: I am still a woman, so I think we can tease him before we play.

You: U..Umm.. I.. I don't think that's umm.

Raven: Oh, your pleas won't do you any good, Just be quiet and listen like a good boy.

Raven takes your chin with her hand and brings your face close to hers; you start to feel the heat of her breath on your skin; Slowly, you try to get yourself back, but she keeps her grip on you nice and firm.

Raven: You are such a cute boy; oh, I wish I could eat you up right now, but that would not be very polite, right now.

Vernal: I would also like some of the action, Raven; it's unfair that you get to play.

They get you out of the chair and let you go. You turn to them, scared at what they want to do to you. Backing into a corner, you try to look for an escape plan while trying to push them away; they giggle as you do, finding it cute and funny.

Vernal: It is cute when they think they can fight back to avoid their situation, but it's no use -Y/N, accept what's coming for you.

Raven: We can do this all night, you know.

You: U..Umm I.. I do not think it very wise to partake in this affair, and I should be placed back in with Weiss...

They soon completely corner you; what they did is a mystery... For now.....

Ruby- Your POV- 4:43 Am

Nora: This is perfect! We were stuck at a dead end, but now we can take cute little boy Ozpin to Lionheart and have him set things straight.

Ozpin: Please don't call me that.

Qrow: We're not sure that's the best idea.

Nora groans and storms off the side in frustration about Qrow deigning her idea. You watch with a chuckle that the events that happened, which were pretty funny and wacky. Nora sits on the couch like an upset toddler while crossing her arms.

Ren: But I thought the headmasters all took their orders from you.

Ozpin: That was the intention—four lieutenants I can trust, especially during times of reincarnation. But Qrow told me about your meeting with Leonardo. He isn't just behaving irrationally; he's disobeying specific instructions I had left him. Something's wrong. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities, either. No one outside this room knows I've paired with Oscar, and I think it may be best to keep it that way.

Qrow: Play things close to the chest until we get a better hand.

Ozpin: Precisely. Now, we have two steps ahead of us. The first is enlisting the aid of more Huntsmen.