Leashing The Beast (Ch.22)

Ruby- Your POV

(Echoing) Jaune: Weiss!!

You hear Jaune's voice inside your mind as you swim in darkness. Fear and anger fill your entire body. You are feeling yourself going into the darkness, changing.

Oscar: Ruby, get up!

You hear Oscar, and all you can do is unleash your anger inside, and then your vision returns as you have a giant black aura surrounding you.

You: Rrrrraahhhhhh!!!!!

Ren: H..he's transforming!

Your entire body is clouded in darkness, and your eyes glow a raging red. You start growing bigger and feel your Grimm side taking over your body. You stand on all fours and watch as your hands turn into fury and shadowy claws. Your transformation grows as your screams turn into a howl as you turn into a werewolf Grimm form. Your Horns sprout large and curvy. You grow into 9 Feet tall and 3 Feet wide.

Cinder: W..What is that!?

Naito: It's the brothers' true form! Yay!! This is going to be like it used to be!!

Then, as you unleash your howling rage, you push everyone back with the power of your shout, which grants fear in a few. Your body stomps the ground, you stand on your two feet, your claws grow longer, and you take a step before Raven and Vernal hit you with attacks.

You stagger but then come back with mighty claws that knock them hard into the ground. You roar that deafens everyone, and then you charge at Cinder, who tries to stop you, but you uppercut her into the air and then bite her leg with your teeth and wiggle her in your mouth before throwing her to the side. You pounce her and get into her face with your teeth. Your drool from your mouth splashes on her, and she looks at you in fear. Before you bite her head off, you are hit away by Naito.

You: GRRROOUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Naito: I hear you, Brother!!

Naito charges you, but you backhand him into a pillar and do a double hand down on Hazel, which he holds against before you overpower him and stomp him into the ground and, jumping fast into the air and landing on top of him crushing him before he griped your legs and tackled you to the ground. You fall, and then Raven and Cinder stab you in the chest; you let out a nasty roar and do a flip that kicks both of them off of you, and you start to charge the beams in your horns and quickly fire at Emerald, but Naito deflects the shot and kicks you in your chest knocking you down to the ground.

Naito: It's my turn now!

You watch as Naito transforms into his beast form. He roars as his shadowy flesh and fur turn a coat of red and white. By comparison, you have primarily Black and white flesh and fur, and he has red and white meat and fur.

Both of you step up, and then he charges you quickly, knocking you to the ground. He pounces you. You struggle under his power and then flip him off of you. Turning around, you wack him with your claw, and he bites your arm hard. You roar in pain and chew on his shoulder. Both of you then start clawing into each other for the other to let go.