Unsolved Conflict Pt.1 (Ch.9)

Blake- Your POV- 2:34 Pm

You sat between Kali and Blake; you watched as Ghira paced back and forth, looking over his speech. You feel slightly uneasy as you feel some wondering eyes from your right side; you see a wondering hand of Kali placed on your lap. You try to act calm and relaxed but shake a little as Kali rubs your thighs. You let out a small chuckle and get to your feet. 

You: I will use the bathroom quickly, okay, guys?

Ghira: Yes, that is fine.

You: Thank you.

You proceed to walk a bit from them and head to the bathroom, the blush in your cheeks creeping out as you make your way to the bathroom; you are caught off guard as you are pulled away. You find out it is Kali, and she holds your mouth and arms.

She gets close to your ear and smiles seductively at you, giving you a slight smell of you and then a quick lick on your cheek that sends you mad and blushing. She giggles and slowly releases you free.

Kali: Looks like I still can catch my "Pray" Still.

You: K..Kali..! W..What were you doing..??

Kali: Awww, I just wanted to have some fun with my very "Special" man, which is you at this moment. I find you very alluring and enticing.

You: But what about your husband? Ghira?

Kali: Oh, do not get me wrong, I still love the guy, but you are just so much more fun; it's exciting and unique that I can eat you up. And I am pretty "Hungry" For a man like you.

You Start to blush and slowly try to move away from her, but she keeps you close in her grasp. You feel her hands trail your body, and all you do is softly whimper and blush red as she starts touching and checking you out.

She starts to peck your cheek and give minor licks, ending with a "Nya" sound each time, which provides you with a slight buzzy feeling inside and makes you blush even more, thinking of how cute she is.

She then pulls you towards your face. You stare into her cat-like eyes, and she traps you in them, slowly bringing you into a kiss that takes forever to get through. She slides her tongue into your mouth, and you blush rapidly; she stops, knowing she is about to break you.

Kali: Huhu, I know you liked it, pretty boy. I hope you did, I sure did, and maybe there will be more where that came from when you are up to such a woman as me who needs some... "Services" In the future.

She leaves you be, for now. For now, she turns and lets you recover from the encounter; you get a text on your scroll, showing that Ghira's performing his speech currently; you race to the front of the house to meet up with Sun and Blake. As you do, you start to feel some negativity in the air; it feeds your Grimm instincts only a little, letting you know ill intent is about to occur, so you ready yourself.

You walk in halfway into Ghira's speech and stand next to Blake. She takes hold of your arm, curls to it, and smiles. You smile and place your hand on her cheek and carcass it and give her a friendly kiss on her cheek.

A few moments pass as Ghira calls Blake to the stand; Ghira gives Blake a quick prep talk before she can even speak, and a loud cry stops the interaction.

Ilia: Traitors!

You all jump to see Ilia reveal herself in the middle of the crowd. A stern look on her face shows she is highly unstable and unpredictable in her actions. So you keep yourself ready by drawing Grimm Slayer and slowly moving around with the sun to try to catch her.

She rambles on about her problem with others and helping people. But that doesn't stop you and the sun from getting in a position to apprehend her.

When the time comes, she notices you, and you pounce on her; she slowly rolls back and dodges Sun. Then she uses her whip thing and grapples away from the area and gets away; you stare and look as she gets away, and you get Sun to his feet. Blake runs up to you and hugging you.

You: I have a slight feeling that trouble is around the corner. Let's start reinforcing the idea of a fight soon.

Blake: You are right about that, but we must keep the peace about this as much as possible, even if it will be tough.

You: I am sure we can do it, come, let's regroup.

Then, for a good 20 minutes, it takes to clear and dismiss the area from the incident that occurred. You stand next to Blake, who sighs and sits down, you place your hand on her shoulder for comfort, and she gestures you sit with her. You do as she asks, and she hugs you. Slowly laying off some of her stress, you watch as she slowly passes out. You hold her head in your arms and let her rest...

Due to some issues and problems I am facing in life, I am now promoting my Patreon to anyone who wants to support me financially; this will not only provide me with some income, however small or large it is, it will allow me to focus even more effort into writing for you guys. It is entirely your decision to check it out and provide me with any money you want; the lowest starting is five minimum. It is entirely up to you again, patreon.com/AKAustin is my Pateron for you to visit! Well, I will See you all in the Next one! Thanks again!