Finale: Back In One Piece Pt.1(Ch.24)

Blake: Your POV

You arrive at Mistral with Blake and the Faunas. You all got in position, and you and Blake got on top of a build overseeing the school. You both watch as Adam finishes placing charges around the school. You look at Ilia, who camouflages and starts to work around and defuse the charges.

You: We need to stall time for Ilia to defuse the bombs.

Blake: Agreed. Let's do this. Adam!!

You and Blake look down at Adam, who looks up at you, both surprised at your arrival.

Adam: Blake? -Y/N?

Hazel: Who is that? Why is he with her?

Blake: Stand down!

Then all the white Fang draw their weapons on you.

Adam: Wait! To think I went through so much trouble to find you, only to have yourselves delivered to me.

Blake: This isn't what's suitable for the Faunas! Stop what you're doing, and we can end this peacefully.

Adam: You're wrong, Blake. And you can't stop us.

Blake: No, I can't. Not by myself.

Sun: That's why she didn't come alone!

Then, Sun comes out with the Faunas to encircle the White Fang. You turn around, do a small backward jump, flip in the air, kick off the wall, and land a few meters away from Adam.

You: And we have unfinished business, Hijo de perra (You son of a Bitch).

Adam: What?!

WF Member: Who's there?

Ghira: Your brothers and sisters.

WF Member: M-Mata?

Mata: Please...stop this...

Adam: Make no mistake, brothers! These are our enemies! And we will not let them ruin-

Then, the airships rise from the horizon and shine their searchlights across the area. You smirk, draw your sword, and twirl it towards Adam, pointing at him.

You:-Ruin your stupid terrorism!

Officer: Adam Taurus. This is the Mistral Police Force! Lower your weapons and surrender peacefully.

Adam: How?!

Blake jumps next to you and stands tall.

Adam: How did you do this?!

Blake: Adam, it's over.

Adam: Then it's over for all of us.

WF Member: Hey, wait?!

Adam: Huh?!

WF Member: What are you doing? Trying to get us all killed?!

Adam: I am making humanity pay for what they've done!

Blake: We sent someone over to confirm your explosives, and once we did, she disarmed them.

Ilia steps out, holds all the necessary components for the bombs, and drops them.