Forgotten Not Forever (Ch.17)

(Ruby) Your POV- 7:43 Pm

You and Qrow have been trying all day to gather huntsmen and huntresses for the mission to take the Spring Maiden back.

Qrow: Kid, I feel like somethings up here... all of them.. Everyone. They are all gone, like something happened to them all.

You: Well, didn't the board of missions say they were out, but never reported..? As bad to say it is, I think they are MIA or KIA.

Qrow: Yeah. I think. I think that might be the case, but I hope not.

You: Well, I need to run some errands; if it's all good with you, Master, can you finish up here?

Qrow: Sure thing, Kid, get back to the room when you're done; I will be there at some time at night, maybe get a drink if I feel like it.

You: So the usual, 12:34 A.m., Smelling like Whiskey, Rambling about something, annnnnnnd Falling over laughing while something breaks cause of "bad luck." In that case, I will get the bubble wrap, even if it's pointless with you around.

Qrow: Heyyyy, Come on! Cut me some slack, you little jerk, Hahaha. I hope it isn't too much, but keep it up. I hope to see you soon, sober.

You: I doubt it, but I hope so, too. Take care, Master.

Qrow: See ya Kid.

You run off to investigate some rumors about Grimm and bandits, so you take care of that while leaving Qrow off with the hard work of finding people to come along to get the Spring Maiden. But hopes are low, but you keep a firm and positive vibe to carry on this journey. Never give up, never surrender, you say to yourself.

Yang/Weiss- Your(s) POV- 7:32 PM

Confusingly, both "You" sit down; the one with Yang sits next to Yang, and the one with Weiss sits with Weiss. They are just as confused as this is going to get.

Raven: Care to explain this to them -Y/N?

Yang You- Well, this is complicated.

Weiss: This is a lot more complicated than it should be, but please explain.

Weiss You: As you can see, there are two of, "Me". But there are two more, so four of "Me". Each one was split for each one of you. One for Ruby, One for Weiss, One for Blake, and One for Yang.

Yang: Well then, how did this happen??

Yang You: Well, it happened at the battle of Beacon. During that, I had split into four as my soul was ripped from my body, then was divided into four as I tried to recover it. Now, there are four that make up me, each with similar and not different personalities, but each experiences something different and has a slightly different memory during the splitting time.

Raven: Yes, very confusing but somewhat reasonable.

Yang: So you never told me this..?

Yang You: Sorry, but it was best to leave it this way, so neither of you would worry or question it. But now that two of "Me" have met, hiding it is pointless. We need to regroup now and gather ourselves.

Everyone: Okayyy...?

Yang You: It's best to roll with it.

Yang: Got it. Anyway, So, what's the "truth"?