Lasting Effects Pt.3 (Ch.7)

Ruby- Your POV- 11:35 Pm

You carried Sienna for a little while, keeping her alive until you got to a safe house to place her on the bed. It's about a few miles from the group; it's your secret hiding place in Mistral.

After setting her down, you watch as she is in slight pain; you quickly take some dust-healing shards and smash them into a potion of healing and recovery. You sit Sienna on your lap, and she accepts the potion and drinks it, quickly making her more at ease. Then, when you placed the recovery on her wounds, she jumped in pain, holding your hand to let you know how much it hurts.

You: Sorry, but it will soon improve, and your strength will return adequately.

Sienna: I.. I would despise you, human.. But.. you saved my life.. and for that, I am grateful to you..

You: The pleasure is all mine, Sienna. I do not care if you are Faunas or Human; you are an equal person to me.

Sienna: I wish your people saw it more that way.. It would be so much more helpful and peaceful for us all. But Adam.. He is overstepping it.. He will create war and chaos between my people and yours... And It will lead to unnecessary casualties.

You: I couldn't agree with you more, but I have found it hard to see him do this with some of Salem's men.

Sienna: That big human? He.. I felt that he wasn't all bad.. Like.. He still had kindness in his heart; the only thing that troubled me.. was pain.. He holds a great deal of pain and loss that makes him part of something vile.. Something corrupted inside. Vengeance is what he seeks; that is why I didn't trust him when I first saw him come into the room.

You: I see.. I guess I felt the same thing when I saw from the ceiling.

She nods to you, knowing you saw Adam stabbed her; she curls into your arms, shivering and cold. You wrap your arms around her. Although she doesn't fight it, she embarrasses it.

Sienna: I do not know how.. but you make me feel safe.. warm.. comfortable. I feel.. Like I am happy with you.. Cherished and loved by you.

You: Well.. I do find you quite a cute beauty.

Sienna blushes madly and hides her face with your shirt; she looks away, red in the face.

Sienna: D..Do not call me that.

You: Well, it is true.

Sienna: Mm.. D..do not speak of this to anyone.. You hear?

You: Yeah, I hear you clearly.

Sienna: Good..

You lay with her in the bed, letting her hold onto your arm; she slightly touches your arm, feeling your muscular prowess. She seems to be enjoying herself a little too much. She is fascinated by your build, enough so that she appears to be drawn closer to you.

Sienna: S..Say.. -Y/N..

You: Yeah..? What is it, Sienna?

Sienna: Is this how it feels to find someone who accepts you and treats you like an equal.. Like.. A woman?

You: I.. I don't know how it would.. Seeing as I am not a woman..

Sienna: N..No, I know that it's just.. I feel.. Hot.. Like.... Like I am in love with you.. 

You: A..Ahh..? Y..You are in love with me..?

Sienna fidgets with herself and looks into your eyes. She seems to be in a vulnerable state on her own now. She draws in and kisses you. Slowly, you embrace each other, getting deeper into the kiss, before Sienna breaks apart.

Sienna: D..Do you feel the same..? -Y/N?

You: Y..Yes, I do, Sienna.

Sienna: I.. I am happy..

Then Sienna Lays there with you in your arms; She quickly falls asleep after you tell her that you will have to leave her here for a bit to go with the others. She smiles and rests. Still, she is wounded from her wounds with Adam and will have a month or two to heal. So you take off and sneak into your room with Ruby. She sleeps in your bed, and you lay with her; slowly, you drift into the Astral Sea...

You dive Into the abyss of this realm; you see Pyrrha and Diya sitting around; They notice you and get to their feet.

Pyrrha rushes to you and hugs you; you hug her back and kiss the side of her head.

Pyrrha: It's been a long time since you came here; why do you not come here often anymore?

You: Sorry, it isn't easy with everything happening in my head. I am sorry, Pyrrha; I will try to visit you guys more often when possible.

Diya: Don't sweat it; I need you to know that I am getting stronger here, so whenever you summon us, we will be ready and more vital than ever when the time comes.

You: Thank you. I am glad you guys are safe in here. I hope someday you will last forever.

Pyrrha: Do not say such things -Y/N, I am glad you still have the strength to have us in this place.

Diya: Yeah, well, I will leave you two; a soul must sleep, too.

You: Thanks, do not try to be lazy about things.

Diya waves you off before disappearing from sight. Pyrrha quickly kisses your cheek and hugs you more. You hug her back with a giant smile before she lays your head in her lap, and you both talk.

Pyrrha: So I see you have gotten Sienna into this now.

You: Yeah, just my luck, but I guess when you have someone writing your fate for you *Winks to the camera* Then you know that you will be in a surprise of a lifetime.

Pyrrha: Hehe, You are hilarious; I loved that about you.

You: Thanks, Pyrrha; I wish you could be here for real, though.

Pyrrha: It is fine; I get to at least interact with you and Diya, and see the world through your eyes.

You: That is true.

Pyrrha Smiles and kisses you, She kisses you with love and passion, and you do the same back. Staying there for a while, you let each other kiss and remain next to each other. Then you both rest, and soon the darkness sweeps your eyes, and sleep washes over your body...

Due to some issues and problems, I am facing in life, I am now promoting my Patreon to anyone who wants to support me financially; this will not only provide me with some sort of income, however small or large it is, that will allow me to focus even more effort into writing for you guys. It is entirely your decision to check it out and provide me with any money you want; the lowest starting is 5 minimum. Entirely up to you again, patreon.com/AKAustin is my Pateron for you to visit! Well, I will See you all in the Next one! Thanks again!