chapter 6

I walk up to him...

" Hold my hand and don't let go I'm warning you if you do and you come out different don't blame me" I said He just nodded.

With that I blink and teleport to the palace. When I arrive Gem and Pillz were sitting in the kitchen talking to the top warriors. When the top warriors saw king Cardo they went into attack mode to protect the princesses.

" Stand down boys, he is my mate" I said the warriors nodded and bow to the king then exited out the room.

"Hey best friends" I said They look at me then look at Cardo then me then Cardo.

" Oh, Cardo this is Princess Gem Solua of the witches and this is Princess Pillz Melina of the Vampires.. Which I bet you must of known already. " I said looking at him. He looked at them and nodded" don't be rude shake hand or bow you are not above them you are actually below them for now"

" Okay Chan, don't kill him" Pillz said looking at him once more.
" Do you hate females?" Gem ask and he look into her eyes which made her back off again. She said some few words in Latin which just said what D Ass

" Cardo go sit" by that he listened with out even noticing.

" Good luck" they both said at the same time i shook my head

I started to walk up the stairs with my friends I heard foot steps behind me, I sigh to myself knowing it's Cardo.

"You don't need to come with me. I'm in the same place as you" I told him."I rather come with you to make sure these girls don't do anything to you" he said with disgust.

"Excuse me" Pillz and Gem said." you heard me"he said "do carry on "

Oh boy I know Gem and Pillz don't like being talk down on, I said to myself. Before I even got chance to speak I saw Gem had already pin him on the wall.

Seeing that happening I told her to let him go, she did not listen I don't want to use my command on her so I walk up to her with my speed and told her let him go.. She look directly in my eyes I could see her witch was coming out, Pillz was controlling herself nicely but notices that Gem was letting her witch out with that she vanish.

I shook my head, knowing that she know Gem could destroy this building in two second if she wanted to but I won't allow her.

"PRINCESS GEM SOLUA THE THIRD I COMMAND YOU TO LET GO OF KING CARDO,IMMEDIATELY" I said in my Queen voice. With that everything went quiet and tense up. Knowing that I froze the whole kingdom with that much power. She let go and drop on her knees same goes for Cardo.

"Get up" I said everything went back to normal. "What was all that"I heard my mother in the back coming down the hall. Why my life can't be a simple one.

Turning around seeing my mother and father both hand cross with full confusion on their face. I sigh.

"My lovely mate over there thinks he could say and do whatever he want because he is a man. He thinks he can get away with it" when I was finish my father spoke.

" Speak, who are you and where you came from" to my mate. I was a little shock thinking he knew him already.

"I'm King Cardo Jackson Mitcham Emanuel, son of deceased king John and Queen Faithy Emanuel, my king" he said in a submissive voice.

"Where you came from" once again another question by that time I'm by Gem side helping her control her witch completely

When I was back to my parents side the conversation had finished.

" Why are you here my child, my father asked me with a smiled on his face" I roll my eyes with his goofy self.

"Father I came to get clothes because what my mate over there brought for me it simply remind me of garbage" by that I heard a growl.

Turning around I saw king Cardo coming to me in full force.

" DROP" my mother said getting annoyed " How dear you try to attack your own mate are you even her mate, you are treating her like she is below you" she said in a stern voice making my father touch her to calm her down.

"SHE IS JUST A WOMAN A USELESS WOMAN WITH JUST A ROYALTY IN HER NAME, I WANT HER TO SUMBIT TO ME BUT SHE COMPLETELY DENY ME AND WONT COOK FOR MY UNMATE MALE WOLVES NOR ME." he said in his king voice challenging my mother.

This is not going to be good....