Chapter 26

Moy pov

My head hurt as hell. Where am I...ohhh Wait I'm in my room last time I check I was with my whole family and a dude in the lobby.

"She is awake" I heard Nai screamed.

"Can you be a bit quieter my head hurting real bad " I said to her.

"Oh I'm sorry sissy she" said whispering now.

I hear the door open and in walk my aunt Queen Michelle and my cousin Princess Chan.I bet they are going to asked me questions on what I remember but I don't mind since I want that jackfool kill or at least tortured. But my head hurting so much right now.

"Hi my niece how are you feeling" aunty asked me.

"My head hurting real bad" I said honestly.
"Ahh that I could fix". With that she snap her finger and my head ache was gone.

Okay that was actually amazing. I wish I was a witch to do that spell whenever my head or sissy head hurt.

"Moy do you mind us asking you some questions or at least you tell us everything you remembered and why Cardo put a spell on you "Chan asked. I could see she is a bit vex but controlling herself pretty nicely.

"Firstly Chan he is not your real mate. His mother faithy put a spell on him for you to smell him as your mate and that the bond will feel like a real mate bond. After I meet him at the grand ball he told the guards to carry me home but when they did they took me straight to the basement where I was staying at least they feed me. Secondly his aim was to clam you so that he could become the next king of King lets just say that he was extremely angry that uncle David took his title of a normal king. With that he plot to change so that you will opened up to him and he get information about you but I must say Chan you did a great job in just telling him things you want him to know and not everything. He is yet to find out your weakness and your strength. He also made me give him a blow job which was just argg. Aunty did you put a truth spell on me" I said looking at her and everyone.

"Sorry my niece yes I did I wanted to know everything." I will take it off right now.

" Well that just mess the hell up" Chan said storming out the room.

" Kenny please.." Aunty said "Yes my Queen." With that he vanish

"Ohhh he is a witch too" aunty nodded while smiling.

Chan pov

That arggggg man try to use me when I get my hand on him. I mind link three witch guards to go to the kingdom for him and bring him immediately to me.

I'm currently by the lake near my uncle and aunt house. Calming myself.

The air when thin and I knew exactly who it was..." You must not run off like that Princess Chan anything could happen to you."

"Kenny can you leave me alone just for now"

"Sorry Ma'am no can do" with that he came and sit directly next to me.

"Don't let him get to you. Trust me I know the feeling of being use, I know the feeling of being hurt in places that you will never think anyone will hurt you in. You are about to learn red magic having this anger in you will cause you to turn evil I bet you don't want to destroy everything you love. Use you anger as energy to make your powers stronger it will help Princess Chan." He said looking at me.

" Thank you Kenny that made a lot of sense and you actually calm me down instantly and you may call me Chan. Don't like being call princess or ma'am all the time it gets annoying at times" I said looking at him and smile.

"As you wish Chan" he said smiling.

"How old are you any how" I asked curious.

"Haha, I'm only 21 but when you grow up with a bunch of elders around you. You start thinking differently" he said looking out on the lake.

The moon light on the water was lovely It look like a Crystal...

"I'm sorry" I said honestly. " For what Chan" he said still looking at him

" For judging you before even getting to know you. Getting to know that you are actually a lovely person just taking your job seriously and by that I'm sorry for jumping to anything i thoughts about you" I said now looking out on the lake.

"That is okay. We all learn from our mistake and now you have learnt from yours " he said getting up.

"Ma'am it's getting even later let's go back inside before your mom and dad both have the whole kingdom turn upside down" with that he stretch out his hand and I gladly took.

" let's go then" as I touch him I felt a shock or a spark as some may describe it. My eyes widen.

"Race you inside" he vanish.

"Hey that's not fair" I said vanishing.