chapter 30

CHAN POV

The month of March has arrive I'm getting better with the red magic but it still takes up energy.
Everything has been peaceful. Everyone in each kingdom still training and practicing but nothing has yet to happen.

Anyhow my birthday is in 2 days. Normally I will plan a big bash for my birthday every other year but for this one I decided i will just spend my day at home an relax .

Right now I'm watching Kenny train the pups they're so cute. I'm yet to meet Kenny mate but I won't pressure  him into bring her here for me to see her. What I know for sure when they do have pups he will be a tremendous father.

"Ma'am you have a visitor" one of the guards said. "I'm coming ,Send them to my office please" he nodded and ran off.

Walking to my office I could hear someone talking not sure who it's but we will find out today....

"Hello my princess" the figure in front my desk spoke. Trolling closer I realize it was no other than Tai.

"Tai what hell you be playing." He smile. "I am here to find out how everything is going and to bring sad news to you as well".

"Everything is peaceful here but a little to peaceful. What is the sad news you have for me"

"My mother has gone onto the bad side. She have the mind set that with Wendell powers growing on their side they will win the war"

"Tai it's not your fault what about your father is he still on our side"

"Ahh, my father had gone into a silent mode. If anyone try to speak to him he freeze them instantly. He want back his mate but he refuses to go after her into the evil side as he put it"

"I understand, what do you want me to do about his situation" arching my brow.

"I'm asking whenever the war begin please don't kill her and bring her back to us when you have the chance"

"That I could promise. You have my word I won't attack her" I said. "Now, how is  Pillz".

"Crazy as always but good. She been training her vampires like crazy that some actually feel tired. You ever heard a vampire feel tired" he laugh.

"Well that sounds like Pillz, tell her hello for me."
"Don't worry princess, she's coming here for your birthday you really think all of them going to forget your birthday"😏

Good bye Tai. "Good bye Chan see you around my friend" he smile while exiting.

Jumping Ahead

"Morning sleepy head"  I heard someone said while poking my cheek.
Turning away from them I heard them grunt.

"Chan wake the hell up. Been trying to get you up for two hours now. You spelt so Much you miss your own kingdom training." Flipping over "WHAT" I said, seeing it's Gem with a huge smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best friend. Pillz and kenny are down stairs cooking since you miss breakfast and it's 2(14:00)in the afternoon.Now get up and go bath with that she snap her finger and I was automatically in the bathroom.

"Arggg I hate you"

"Love you too ,now hurry up" she said.

After my bath I decided to wear a nice outfit just because it's my birthday.

Walking back in my room I was greeted with my Beta and Pillz...

"AHHH,Happy birthday" they said jumping on me... Should of seen that coming.

"Thanks.Can you like am.... GET OFF ME NOW."

"Sorry. Anyhow come we have a picnic set up outside waiting for you and your slow self" Pillz said dragging me out my room.

At the back of the pack I was greeted with everyone telling me happy birthday,it was a huge surprise to me. I should of known Gem and Pillz couldn't keep their mouth shut. IMPOSSIBLE.

"Morning Princess" someone with a Angel like voice said behind me. Before I turned around a smell took cover my body, causing my body to go tense causing me to  growl.... MATE.

Spinning around lightning speed I saw I tickle Kenny to the floor.

Kenny is my mate I said to myself .

"Princess even though I love this position everyone is looking at us" by his words I bounce off.

I smiled to everyone telling them to resume what they were doing...

" You knew all along I was your mate Kenny"

" Yes, sorry I wanted to tell you but I wanted you to go through the normal way of finding your mate. You know how much self control I had to use not to just rip off your clothes and make you mine" he said robbing his neck.

I just smile.

"Ahhh finally you find out this boy is your mate. I literally knew that soon I met him. Just prefect for you."Gem said.

"You did not tell me"I arch a brow.

"Ehh it was not my place to do such. Congratulations though.. You both", she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"DAM, I feel so blind that everyone pick it up but me..and wait that must be what my mother meant when I told her I like you. She was literally like of course you will then walked out. Always something I have to solve. Can we get some food now." I said looking at Kenny.

"Hahaha of course princess it's still your birthday.."

" I must say this is the best birthday surprise for me." kissing Kenny cheek.

" I know you were loving my body"rubbing his hand down his Abs, just making me roll my eyes. Cocky much.

It's now night time, Kenny and I are currently watching a movie in our room since he did not stick in moving into my room. Literally when I went to use the washroom I came back out and saw him spread out on the bed...

cuddling more into him, I relax with his touch as he put his hand around me. I drift off to sleep...