chapter 3

King Cardo Pov.

As she walked off into the building I notices her outfit, "can't work" I said to myself. She told me that she's  going to use the washroom before she leaves with me, I agreed with that.

She have no choice in my kingdom but to submit to me or any male, even if she is Queen. No male will bow at her but the women will.

In my kingdom females are below all men, they can't leave with out a male , they can't work or do schooling other than high school. They must take care of the children/pups, cook ,clean and especially see to their husband sexual needs or desire. Which I hope Chan could keep up with.

She was walking back with princess Gem and princess Pillz next to her. Well that's just strange, why will someone so high speak to a human. Oh well, at least she will be a queen now ,so she is not so low I laugh to myself.

" Ready" I ask her. She look at me and nodded seeming as if she was not trusting herself to speak.

"Have a nice ball princess" they nodded and told us bye. I nodded since I don't bow to no woman only the Queen of Queen because her power is way stronger than everyone else, including myself.

Walking to the limo I open the door for Chan while she slide in and watched out the window on the next side.

" Home Bob" I told my driver