EPILOGUE.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Chan pov

Well after I woke up in the hospital with a worried Kenny in front of me, the doctor told me everything. That I completely risked my own life to safe the kingdom and that he is shock I'm not in a coma I was literally release the next day after doing other test.

I'm able to speak to my wolf now. Kenny and I are doing great.

Mond and Gem have a baby boy who name is Nick. Such an adorable one year old just like his mother, annoying.

Pillz and Tai going good. After Tai heard his family were killed he went into some months depression but Pillz stuck by him right through. Now they have triplets and boy oh boy talk about hyper they are currently two years and just enough energy for everyone they are around.

Bari and Anita, they are good as well. They took over Mai and Dawny kingdom. Which make them king and Queen.

Yes I still have my Beta and Gimma, they had to transfer to the palace. As for them they are currently doing great Mai had a baby girl recently and Dawny had a girl as well a year ago.

Moy and Nai both found mates. Moy got a second chance which I'm happy for and Nai well so happen the person Moy got had a twin and Nai got the twin. What a mess up world. They are both doing fine in there same kingdom.

Looking back at everyone and where we use to be. We have surely reach far.

I'm currently pregnant with my first baby and the doctor told me, we will be having twins a boy and a girl.

Kenny have been a great supporter and dam he is to protective over me and the babies. Can't even go outside to look at the dam sky.

My dad and mom has step down from the throne so now Kenny is king of King and I'm Queen of Queen so of course Kenny move his kingdom here to this kingdom and everyone adjusts pretty well.

Everything is just so peachy....

Can't asked for a better life minus all the drama.....