+ 2

hoLD THE FUCK UP—ok, so this is my first time writing a smut sO pLeaSE, bear with me keke.

WARNING!

hoely water for u 💦💦💦👅

+

when we arrived inside his apartment, i wasted no time and aggressively kissed him. i pinned him on the wall while i pushed myself closer against his body. again, his hands hasn't doing anything except for staying still. i never saw a man so stiffed while making out, this is no fun.

a gentlewoman i am, i grabbed his hands and placed to my breast. i helped him squeeze it while he flinched, a virgin i see? i think he never touched a woman before—is he gay?

i didn't really care if he's gay because all i want is to show my ex that i ain't affected anymore, that if he can fuck around hoes, then i can too.

"where's the bedroom?" i asked while panting since i  just pulled out from the kiss. he looked very sweaty, cold sweat.

he pointed out a yellow door as i pulled him towards there. i quickly turned the knob and pushed him to the bed. he looked really surprised. his innocence was just making him more sexy.

i smirked as i took off my dress. now, i'm only wearing my bra and lingerie. i looked into his eyes and saw that he loved how i look right now infront of him. i slowly walked towards him and hovered over him. he's breathing heavily. i slowly grabbed his member and rubbed it slowly in his jeans. i felt the hardness growing on his member as i rub it harder.

"do you like it?" i seductively asked and dived my lips onto his neck while slowly kissing him there. i sucked him there and licked it after, his sweat taste so good.

"babyboy, answer me..." i slowly grind my hips on his hardened member to let him feel how wet i am.

"y-yes,"

as soon as he answered, i unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and saw how hard and standing it is. i smiled at him when i saw the redness of his cheeks.

i kissed the tip and licked it around the head. i slowly put it inside my mouth with my tongue circling around it, i saw him threw his head back while i blowjob his member. he's enjoying it too much but not moaning, i just heard him groaned.

desperate for his moan, i took him all inside my mouth while i played with his balls. i deep throated him more and played with his balls harder, and there. i finally heard his little moan.

i felt that he's already near his climax so i quickly rode him. i rubbed the tip on my clit before inserting him all inside me. he's big but enough for mine. i slowly pushed my self up and down while he do nothing but moan. i wasn't satisfied because he ain't touching me anywhere.

i grabbed his hands once again and put it on my hips, "control me babyboy." i said as i moaned. he did what i said and controlled my pace really well. i leaned in my breasts to him and he did nothing but stared on it. "suck it." i ordered him, he did suck it and i didn't regret anything at all. he sucked my boobs like a baby and his saliva felt really warm around my breasts. he licked it so good that I pulled his head more.

i fastened my pace, the room was full of moans and skin slapping. we're almost near the climax so i get off of him and pumped his dick harder. that's when he came to his climax, i opened my mouth and all his juices was all over my face. i licked the remaining as he breathe heavily.

but i ain't finish yet.

it's unfair if i don't reach my climax right? so i crawled up and kissed him hard, "get up," i said. he sit up and i laid on his bed, i slowly opened my legs. "eat me, hurry."

he dived his head towards my vagina and licked it slowly as if he's unsure about his doing. he accidentally licked me on my clit and i immediately came.

i layed beside him, "is this your first time?"

"y-yes, t-thankyou for t-that."

i felt the tiredness of my body and I felt the alcohol still filling up my throat and stomach. i couldn't think anymore so my brain decided to sleep, but he suddenly talked beside me. i didn't flinched nor open my eyes since i was too tired to even response.

the alcohol inside my body felt worst after i had sex. i felt like going crazy from the pain of my head. i heard the guy beside me asked me some questions that i don't even know if i answered or answered it properly. i'm not on my mind after that too much alcohol and sex.

"w-what's your name?"

"babygirl....."

and that's when i fell asleep.

+

i didn't even made u guys hoRNEY, lmfaO this is so so so lame i didn't even get turned on while writing this coz

again, i'm sorry for making it suddenly private. i hope i didn't make y'all irritated bc u have to follow me first :<

thankyou sm!💜