+ 7

once i got myself out of the office, i stared at nowhere. i feel so lost, what are they talking about?

i heard the door behind me opened and saw him there, jung hoseok.

"hey." he casually said and even pat my back.

i scoffed, "what the hell was that? girlfriend? me? what the fuck jung hoseok?"

"woah, yes i'm jung hoseok. but what do you mean?"

there he is again, acting like a fucking naive 5 year old child. i feel so lost that questions are keep on popping inside my mind like a shit, i need answers.

"stop that act, just explain what the fuck was going on earlier." i rolled my eyes in frustration and massaged my temples. i can feel myself aging because of stress the fuck.

"i told him you're my girlfriend, that's all." he shrugged.

that's all? THAT'S ALL? why is he so chill as always when it comes to issues like this?!

"why?" i gritted my teeth as i tried to stay calm.

"i mean you took my virgini—"

"stop talking about your virginity! answer me, did i make you pregnant?!"

"n-no but my virginit—"

"UGH! you know what? i'm fucking done with you, i'm resignin—"

"MY VIRGINITY IS WHAT MY FATHER TREASURES THE MOST!" he shouted.

that left me dumbfounded. what did he just say? his virginity is the ceo's treasure?

i looked at him and he look so frustrated. i was about to say something when he grabbed my wrist to somewhere. atleast, the way he held my wrist wasn't harsh.

"w-where are you goi—"

"just follow me if you really want some answers." he scoffed.

that sounded familiar but i shrugged it off. he then finally let go of my wrist when we got to the conference room. i looked around and noticed it is fully empty. i then heard a door being locked.

i looked back and saw him walking towards the empty chairs.

"why are we here?" i asked while he sat there crossed legs.

"you said you wanted explanations, i can't just talk with you about it outside." he looked at me fiercely.

"t-then start explaning." why the hell am i stuttering?

"okay as i said, my virginity is my dad's treasure." i was about to say something when, "i know it's weird but there's a story behind it so please listen."

i nodded like a student.

"so my dad believes men's virginity is important too. whether we lose nothing, it's still important. he also gave his virginity to the woman he truly love and now my mother" he inhaled and played with his pouch that sticks to his pants. what the hell is that?

"my dad doesn't want me to lose it at young age and give it to the woman i love so he doesn't allow me to go to parties. when i went to the club one time, i sneaked out because i don't wanna be left out by my friends. i tried really hard to not be around girls that time but unfortunately, girls keep on clinging around me that night." he scoffed.

is he really complaining that everyone is attracted to him?

"i pushed them aside and was about to find my friends when," he then looked at me seriously. "you grabbed me for a kiss, remember?"

i almost choked but i tried not to and keep a normal posture infront of him.

"i tried to pushed you off but you literally didn't let me go but whispered 'pleach do this por mi' " he mimicked.

i scoffed and let him continue again, "what can i do? you literally forced me to make out with you. i seriously tried to be careful not to lose my virginity that time but," he sighs while looking at me, "but you. you took it."

i gulped, "look, i was drunk back then—"

"whether you were drunk or not, nothing will change now." he scoffed.

"w-what do you want me to do? take your precious virginity back?" i rolled my eyes.

"no, but i want you to do what i want you to do." he shrugged.

"what do you mean?"

"be my girlfriend." he straight forwardly said.

"a-are you crazy?! why would i—"

"then you'll be my personal assistant."

personal assistant? one of the highest position in this company?

i carefully eyed him, while he looked at me.

personal assistant sounds good though? in that position, i might be able to make my parents proud and pay my debt and get to have a bigger chance—NO! y/n, what are you thinking? are you really gonna let yourself brainwashed by this psycho? he literally want you to be his girlfriend!

"what's your answer?" he smirked while he stood up.

"no, i don't accept your offer." i gained confidence after saying my statement, "so please excuse me."

i was about to leave when he grabbed and pushed me on the wall, i can't escape either since he put his arms beside me. i was about to protest when he grabbed my arms and held it on top of my head while he leaned in dangerously closer that i can feel his hot breath on my face.

"what are you doing?! let go of m—"

"please do this for me."

+

thankyou all for appreciating this story. ik it has no thousand reads neither popular but thankyou for reading this out of better stories in wattpad.

but thankyou tho, ily'all so much!💖😩 i won't let my negativity to take over me and i'll try my best to finish this💦