+ 19

"wow, thanks for finally picking me up." i scoffed while i yanked my arms back forcefully.

"i'm sorry, yeonwa wanted me to put her to sleep." hoseok then bit his lip.

"what? is she a kid? just tell me you both had sex and shut up." i crossed my arms.

"no, we didn't. let's go." he tried to grab me again but i quickly turned away.

"to where?"

"to my condo. we should sleep—"

"i'm not coming with you. i'm gonna go back to seoul. go back fucking with that yeonwa." i monotoned and started walking away from him.

does he think i'll still come with him after he left me in this fucking place alone? i shouldn't have agree on going here wi—wait, i didn't actually agree. i was forced to.

"then where are you going to sleep? there's no available transportation here in the middle of the night y/n." i heard him said but i ignored and conrinued walking off to somewhere.

"haven't you heard the news? multiple murders were done here these past few weeks." i stopped on my tracks as i felt shivers down my spine.

is he scaring me? i glanced at my surroundings and noticed i was walking towards a dark alley. i widened my eyes and imagined things through that dark alley, i immediately turned around and ran fast as i could. i fuckinh hate darkness, ugh.

"why'd you comeback?" hoseok mocked while smirking.

i stopped myself from ripping his face off and walked towards his car panting. i entered and sigh in relieve as hoseok sat inside too.

"you must've been tired." he said then started the engine.

"no, not really. it was so comfortable sleeping at the table earlier, and guess what? i felt happy when the staff told me i've been sleeping there for 7 hours. then checking if the one who said he'll be fast texted me since he said he'll pick me up but my phone died. wow, what a great experience!" i sarcastically said.

"i'm sorry again. yeonwa didn't want me to go." he sighed.

"who the hell is that yeonwa?" i scoffed.

"my childhood friend. my mother wanted me to marry yeonwa when i was living in gwangju since yeonwa's family is supporting our company. but when my dad took me to seoul, i finally got out from the chains." he dramatically said.

his life is like a drama. his life is so chaotic that made him so dramatic like this, i hate dramas ugh. why do he have so many conflicts in his life? why can't he just live as jung hoseok without his parents controlling him?

i didn't answer because i don't really care. i sat back up and relaxed myself into sleep until i doze off.

-

i woke up when the heat of the sun hit my face again. i rubbed my eyes and tried to sat up but something stopped me. i felt something around my waist so i quickly look down...to see someone's arms on my waist.

i yelled and quickly got up from the bed to see jung hoseok slowly opening his eyes—he look handsome— i mean he look like a duck who just got up from bed, ugh.

"why am i sleeping beside you?!" i yelled and he sat up from bed.

he yawned before answering, "you slept on the car but weren't waking up so i brought you here in my bedroom." he got off from bed and started to do a little stretching.