+ 21

"hurry up." hoseok ordered.

i nodded and quickly grab my things before catching up with him towards the door. hoseok was wearing a formal dark blue tuxedo with a tie, he look fine to be honest.

today is my first day of being his personal assistant in their company here in gwangju. supposedly, we're—i'm going back to seoul maybe next week. hoseok chose to stay here instead in seoul since he enjoyed yeonwa's puss—

"let's go."

we went to his car and as soon as he sat his ass, he started the engine and drove towards the company.

"what's my schedule for our first day?" he asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

i took out the list of schedules and read it out loud, "you're going to introduce yourself as the president in the company this morning, going to a board meeting with your mom at noon, then after that you'll be meeting the business partners, then lastly for afternoon, you'll be greeting some guest." i said loudly while flipping through my notes.

he nodded, "how about at evening?"

i flipped the pages and read it out loud again, "you'll be meeting your mom's business partners, mr. lee and mrs. lee. then you'll be having a short meeting with the workers in the company. then you'll be having a dinner with mr. jeon, mrs. son, mr. min and mr. byun—" i stopped when he put his hands up. i looked at him confusingly.

he parked the car and looked back at me, "cancel the meeting with my mom's business partner, my meeting with the workers and also cancel my dinner with mr. byun, mrs. son, mr. min and mr.jeon." he said then got out from the car.

i opened the door and looked at him with my brows rose up, "you cancelled almost of your schedule! hoseok, this is your first day. our first day!" i nagged.

"don't call me hoseok when we're at work, miss y/n." he tugged up a little smile, "i have plans later, i'm having a dinner."

i scoffed, "with who—yeonwa? okay then MR. JUNG," i pulled out my pen and started to cross out the schedules he cancelled.

"nope, not with yeonwa." he started to walk and i tried to catch up but surprised when he turned his body suddenly, making me bump on his chest.

"we are going to have a dinner later," he smiled then started walking away to the building.

we? is it just the two of us? i mean—

"miss y/n, hurry up!" hoseok shouted.

gosh he literally have a loud ass voice. i scoffed and ran to him as we entered the building. everybody seems to know hoseok already, they were all bowing to him as he bowed back. we arrived infront of his office and he quickly opened the door.

i completely left in awe since the room look so simple but really fancy. it has a high white ceiling that has a medium chandelier on top, the walls are painted in fancy white with frames attached to it, the floor was shining, his table was huge and has a swivel chair waiting for his ass.

"wow, this is so beautiful." i blurted out without me knowing.

"right." he agreed and approached his own table, "hmm, i don't know where to start." he excitedly said.

i scoffed, "don't you gonna meet your mother first so you should know what you're gonna do first?"

"nah, she probably busy. i have my own personal assistant anyways," he chuckled, "well, miss y/n. what's my schedule this time?"

i rolled my eyes and watch him proud of himself becoming a president. time passed by as hoseok met different people every minute, i would just be by his side taking down notes while they discuss about upcoming businesses plans.

the day went by as i felt tired because i've been following hoseok all day. also my hands and fingers feel sore due to the writing all day. i feel like returning back to high school but more complicated because i write while standing.

finally, his schedule the whole day was done. we returned to his office as we both tiredly sat on the sofa.

"that was a long day." a yawn escaped my mouth.

"i know right, it was too tiring." he sighed and grab a water bottle.

i closed my eyes for a sec and looked at hoseok who was gulping the whole bottled of water.

"aren't you gonna meet your mom yet?" i asked.

"nope, she'll be mad if she find out i cancelled most of my schedule." he tiredly chuckled.

"then don't cancell—"

"i already did. plus, i can do whatever i want to my schedule, i'm the president." he cockily said while smiling proudly.

"your schedule is full as hell, how does your parents cope with these kind of schedule?" i scoffed.

he became silent so i looked at him and saw him standing up, "where are you going?"

"let's go." he faced me with a wide smile on his face.

"let's have dinner, miss y/n." he hand his hand out for me to hold.

i confusedly looked at him but grab his hands anyways. he dragged me outside the office, "let's have dinner!" he made squeaking sounds that made his voice echo in the whole hallway.

gosh so childish.

while walking towards his car, he chuckled because he said it's our first actual dinner together since we met. he even cracked shitty jokes but i also felt excited going out with him as i started to feel comfortable around him.

"i promise the food we will eat will be delicious!" he excitedly said.

i chuckled and we were about to open the door when someone ran and clung into hoseok immediately.

i looked at her as she rubbed her own soul to hoseok, i rolled my eyes and i looked at hoseok who look really uncomfortable due to the clinginess.

"i'm sorry yeonwa but i'm going on a dinne—"

"let's have dinner together!"

i looked at hoseok and ohe gulped, can he just say no? i mean does he always have to say yes to her? just because her parents are part of his company? or maybe he would today since he promised to take me out to dinner, a fucking promise is a promise—

"uhm sure."

+

damn a filler, why am i doing this lmaoooOOOZ. anyways, happy 2k reads fam! thankyou so much and y'all know how much i love every single of you💜

btw,

a shitty story is coming soon ;) idc if no one read bc i love jimin's bum ok bye