Chapter 9

Naomi POV

Being pregnant is so hard. I've been hiding this secret for a whole month. I haven't told anyone. I'm so scared to tell Jacob because of his temper. One minute he's nice the next he's slapping me in the face.

Ever since Jacob decided not to give me something for my birthday, I've been seeing this 20 year old named Noah. He doesn't know that I'm pregnant either. I don't plan on keeping this baby and I just don't feel the same way that I use to feel for him. I can't leave him because every time I try he threatens me.

I was in bed with Jacob. I was pretty sure he was sleeping. Noah and I were sexting until, Jacob snatched my phone out of my hand.

I tried to get it back but he got off the bed reading my messages. I sat up scared of what his reaction would be.

Once he finished reading them he threw my phone across the room.

"Naomi you fucking told me you'll never do that to me!" He raised his voice at me. "You're just like Destiny!"

What the fuck is he talking about?

"You keep talking like you know my cousin" I yelled.

"I know her very well" he chuckled.

"No you don't!"

"She's the ex that I'm always talking about" he confesses. Now I feel dumb. I'm always telling him what's going on with Destiny and I could see that's why he kept me around for so long. He just wanted to be updated on everything she's been doing. He just sat there and played me.

"No wonder she left you! You're a terrible boyfriend and you're shitty in bed!" I yelled out of anger. Even though, I kind of meant it.

It got really quiet.He actually walked in front of me and backhanded me, out of reflex I punched him in the lip.

He wrapped his hands around my neck chocking me, I punched him in the eye and he let me go putting a hand on to his eye. I fell onto the floor gasping for air so I could get out of here. Before I could even get out the room he grabs me by the hair dragging me out the room and into the hallway.

I tried making him let go on my hair but he threw me down the stairs. I soon passed out.

Destiny POV

"Our anniversary is coming up" Simon hugged me from behind kissing my neck. I immediately moved away from him. It just feels so weird. Now when I'm with him I can only think of Jay.

The other day Jay asked me if I would ever leave Simon for him, at the time I didn't have the answer. Now, I think I'm ready to leave Simon for Jay. The only thing that's keeping Simon and I together is sex. We do it all the time now but, I don't feel the love I once had for him.

"Yeah" I answered not really looking at him.

"Is there somewhere you wanna spend it?" He asked. I just shrugged not really interested in even spending our anniversary together.

"I'll just surprise you" he said pulling me into his arms. Should I tell him now? Hiding it is only going to make things worse.

"Simon" he pulled back and looked me in my eyes.

"Yes baby"

"I-I" my heart started pounding out of my chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I really love you" I said. I don't know why I can't do it. I can't stand here in his face and tell him I don't want to be with him anymore.

A month ago, I had so much hope for us. I feel like he's trying now and he stopped sneaking around. I just can't stop seeing Jay. He makes me happy.

"I love you too" he gives me a peck on the cheek.

Out of no where, my phone starts ringing.

"Naomi is being rushed to the hospital!" My mom yells through the phone.

Oh God, what did she get herself into this time.

"Ok I'll be there" I said hanging up.

"You have to watch Melody because Naomi is in the hospital" I told Simon.

"Ok go ahead"

✨✨

It's a short chapter because the drama is in the next two chapters

I hope you enjoyed the chapter though