Chapter 36

Destiny POV

Bobby and I have been dating for a month now and it's been going great. He motivates me to go back to school and pushes me to have a better relationship with my daughter.

"Guess what?!" Simon said as him and Michelle walked in the house holding hands. They're disgusting.

"What?" I said uninterested.

"We're getting married. I just proposed" Simon said as Michelle kissed Simon on the cheek.

"Oh...I wasn't invited to see...."

"Why would we invite you?" Michelle asked which made me want to grab her and grow her across the room.

"I mean we're roommates and everything so I thought-" I started to say until I was interrupted.

"About that....you have to at least start working so you can get your own place so, when we get married-"

"So you get engaged.....AGAIN and now you're trying to kick me out? I literally have no place to go"

"We're not telling you to get out now. Basically, when you get on your feet. I mean come on, Destiny you still don't have a car not a job."

"Woooow, you already know my situation. Did this bitch put you up to it?" I said pointing at Michelle.

"Don't call me a bitch" she responded.

"Bitch bitch bitch bitch and b-" I was interrupted by Simon telling me to stop.

"You definitely have to go now. Every chance you get. You attack my fiancée"

I just rolled my eyes at them and walked away.

An hour later...

"Bobby when are you going to make it official?" I asked Bobby as we were out eating lunch. I just can't stand the fact that Michelle and Simon are ahead of me. I left Simon, I should be the one living happily with someone else.

"We are official. I made you my girlfriend a month ago" he said.

"No like marriage official" he almost spit out his drink.

"That's too soon Des"

"We've known each other since middle school"

"I still need more time before making you my wife. You know that"

I sighed. "Jinhwan and Lily are engaged and we aren't even-"

"They've been together for year now" he said. "Matter of fact, why do you want to get married suddenly?"

"Because I wanna be tied down by someone"

"You're already tied down. We don't have to be married to be in a serious relationship"

Two hours later...

"Hello Lily, how do I get Bobby to propose to me?" I asked Lily.

"Girl what?!?!" She yelled through the phone

"Bobby and I have been through everything other than marriage at this point and he's not trying to propose to me"

"But, why do you want to get married all of a sudden? You guys only been dating for a month"

"And plus the months we were dating in high school. But, Simon and Michelle just got engaged and-"

"How many times do I have to tell you to forget about Simon and what he's doing with Michelle. It's not your business and it makes you look crazy trying to compete with them when they are only worried about each other. Let it go. Simon is over you"

"You're no help" I said hanging up the phone. Lily has became so selfish since her and Jinhwan been dating. I can't deal with it.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Sorry it was short. Drama coming soon in the next chapters