Chapter 49

Destiny POV

"Why do you want to break up we just had one disagreement?" Bobby asked.

"I just don't want to deal with this shit over and over. I don't like her and obviously she doesn't like me. She likes you and I'm in the way but, nooo you don't see that"

"She's never showed any interest in me even before you came back in the picture. I was single and she was also single and she's never came on to me that's why I don't see why you're acting this way. I'm only interested in you. Why do you continuously make things difficult?"

"Because I'm continuously getting hurt"

"And I've never been hurt?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"Come here ugly" he said pulling me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

Two months later...

Simon POV

I caught Jay sitting on my couch as Michelle was cooking for him a month before our wedding. I came to the conclusion maybe she isn't taking our relationship as serious I'm taking it. I'm madly in love with her but, she keeps doing things that she knows I won't like. I told her I didn't mind her being friends with Jay as long as she doesn't go over board but she continuously does.

"Why is here again today?" I asked. He's been coming here almost every day ever since I told Michelle I don't mind them being friends.

"Jay is having a bad day so I'm cooking for him" she smiled innocently.

"You treat him like he's your boyfriend" I said out of envy

"He's just my best friend and he needs me" she responded. What could he possibly need her for?

"Every time I ask you to cook for me you have an attitude but, for him "he's having a bad day"

"I told you I'm not going to be a housewife" she told me. I've never asked her to be one. It's just every time I ask her to do these things for me because I'm busy she always says she's no one maid. That's why I find it funny that all Jay has to do is tell her he needs her to do something for him she happily does it.

"But you could be a housewife to him?"

"He's just my friend"

"I don't think you even believe that"

"Simon what do you want from me? You just don't want me to be friends with Jay"

"I told you I didn't have a problem with him but, you treat him better than how you treat me and I'm your fucking fiancé"

"I'm not sleeping here tonight. I just can't keep arguing about this anymore"

"Michelle just move out. I'm calling off the engagement. You're not ready"

"Are you fucking kidding me Simon? Over one little argument"

"What type of fiancée tells the person she's marrying a month before they tie the knot that she's going to sleep somewhere else after one little argument? I'm tired of trying to get through to you and trying to make you see my point of view and why something bothers me and all you want to do is sleep outside of our home. If you leave tonight then don't come back because I won't take you back"

"Then I'll fucking leave and you'll never see me again"

It honestly hurt hearing her say I'll never see her again but, I'd rather deal with that than being hurt again.

"Fine then" I told her.

"Do you have some new girlfriend or something. You just want me to leave" she walked away from me going into the room.

"You're the one who said you were leaving. I just told you if you leave then don't come back"

She packed her things and left.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter