Chapter 14

Destiny POV

Two weeks later..

Jay came over to my house with a black eye. I was shocked. Who would mess up his beautiful face?

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" I asked as I let him in.

"I got into a fight with Simon" he said. Why would he go and fight Simon?

"Why were you fighting?"

The Flashback that really happened...

Jay POV

I pulled up to Gray's house to play basketball with him and the guys. I was going to skip out on it because I knew Simon was going to be there but it's not like he's going to do shit.

Once I got there everyone's eyes were on me and it was completely silent.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Gray said breaking the silence.

"Nah I changed my mind" I replied.

"He should of stayed his ass at home" Simon mumbled. All I did was smile in his face knowing that I took his girl.

"Let's just play. Put y'all feelings aside" Cha cha said.

Gray decided to put Simon and I on the same team because of the tension between us. It didn't didn't work because every time Simon passed the ball to me he threw it too hard. I got tired of it when he almost threw the ball in my face.

"What's your fucking problem Simon" I said walking towards him.

"You're my problem! You're a fucking snake" he said getting in my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" I pushed him.

I didn't see it coming when he punched me in the eye. In the past, we never threw punches at each other. We would only push one another but, it never got to the point where we hit each other.

I instantly punched him in his lip. The fight was broken up immediately. Cha cha was holding Simon back and Gray was holding me back. Loco was just sitting on his phone.

"You really hit me for a girl?!" I yelled to Simon.

"That wasn't just a girl that was my fiancée!"

"That you were cheating on!" As I said that Simon tried to break free from Cha cha's hold.

"Calm down guys. I'm tired of this shit" Cha cha said. "Jay just apologize to him and stay away from Destiny" Cha cha added

"Apologize for what? Because she wanted me?"

"I think you should leave" Gray told me. When gray told me to leave everyone was agreeing with him. Oh I see what's happening here. They all took Simon's side.

I left with my middle finger in the air to all of them.

The flashback that Jay told Destiny...

I pulled up to Gray's house to play basketball with him and the guys. I was going to skip out on it because I knew Simon was going to be there but it's not like he's going to do shit.

Once I got there everyone's eyes were on me and it was completely silent.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Gray said breaking the silence.

"Nah I changed my mind" I replied.

"He should of stayed his ass at home" Simon mumbled. I frowned at the fact that my friend doesn't want anything to do with me.

"Let's just play. Put y'all feelings aside" Cha cha said.

Gray decided to put Simon and I on the same team because of the tension between us. It didn't didn't work because every time Simon passed the ball to me he threw it too hard. I got tired of it when he almost threw the ball in my face.

"What's wrong with you Simon" I said as he walked towards me.

"You're my problem! You're a fucking snake" he said getting in my face.

"I'm sorry that things happened the way they did" I tried apologizing but Simon punched me in the eye. He kept punching me until I fell to the ground until Cha cha and Gray pulled him off.

"I thought we were friends?!" I yelled.

"Fuck that you're no friend of mine" Simon yelled back.

"I think you should leave" Gray said and Cha cha was the first to agree. I introduced his him to these fake ass guys and he's taking Simon's side.

"Alright I see how it is" I said walking off.

Flashback over..

Destiny POV

"So he really hit you while you were trying to apologize to him?" I asked. Damn Simon is doing the most lately. He didn't need to punch Jay in the face for saying sorry.

"Yeah but fuck it" he said. "It's us against the world"

"I'm sorry that you're going through all this trouble for me" I said "I dragged you in all of this mess"

"It's ok, I'll suffer it all for you" he smiled at me.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter