Chapter 48

Simon POV

Michelle walked right pass us and went into the room.

"Go after her" Destiny whispered. "Well, I'll get going" she told me.

As soon as she walked out the door with Melody I immediately went upstairs to talk to Michelle. She was laying in the bed so I don't think she had intentions to get the rest of her things.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her as I sat beside her.

"Yes, I am" she responded.

"We can't start fighting like this when we're three months away from our marriage. I love you Michelle and I'm willing to work out any problems we have"

"I love you too. I don't want to fight anymore even though you didn't check up on me"

"Because you didn't want me to. You told me to stop acting very protective towards you so I backed off as much as I could"

"I know your intentions aren't bad but, sometimes you go overboard. I know you've been hurt in the past and so have I. You shouldn't put that over my head and compare me to your exes that did you wrong when I've always shown you that I'm really here for you"

"You're right"

Destiny POV

I came home with Melody and seen Bobby with that really pretty girl that he was out with today. They were sitting on our couch laughing and being a little too friendly if you ask me.

"Oh Destiny this is my friend Aaliyah" Bobby introduced her.

"Oh, hi" I said but, the girl didn't even say anything back to me she just looked me up and down.

"Oh where's her father?" She immediately asked.

"Yeah, that's my child" Bobby lied. I'm happy that he's not like Simon and he'll defend me in front of anyone. She was obviously trying to be shady with her ugly cute ass.

"Ohhh...." She said. "Well I'll see you tomorrow in class" she got up from the couch and exited out of our place. Why was she even here? She's kind of disrespectful.

"I don't like her" I told Bobby.

"She did nothing to you though" Bobby said.

"Did she not just ask me where's Melody's dad?" I asked.

"She was joking. She likes to play around like that" Bobby said trying to defend her.

"She wasn't playing around Bobby. I think she has real feeling you. But, you're just going to keep entertaining that because you don't see anything wrong with it"

"You're just making something small into something big. She doesn't have a problem with you so you shouldn't have one with her"

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not going to continuously go through this with every man that I'm with. Honestly, I'm not."

"What am I gonna put you through?!" He raised his voice. "Last time I checked I never did anything to you other than love you but you on the other hand..."

"You know what Bobby just forget it" I said. "Let's just break up"

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter