Chapter 35

Destiny POV

"I knew you weren't attracted to me" I shook my head.

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't find me attractive that's why you find every reason to let me go"

"I'm not the one that doesn't find you attractive. Destiny I was faithful to you. I gave you everything you wanted plus my heart and you cheated on me. You're the one that doesn't think I'm enough"

"I only cheated because you never gave me physical affection. Kissing wasn't doing anything for me-"

"Then why didn't you say anything? You don't know how to communicate. I swear all these years I would blame myself but, you're the screwed up one"

"What? So you're just going to move on? You're just going to give up on me? You never cared about me"

"I don't want to give up but, in order for you to want me. I have to be like all your exes" he responded.

"Could we talk at your place?" I asked.

We ended up going to his place and we sat on his couch in silence.

"I only wanted you to have sex with me because that was the only thing we were missing in our relationship. I don't want to make the same mistake again"

"When are you going to tell me the truth? You cheated on me because you didn't love me. You were still in love with your ex. I was a rebound to you"

"I did love you"

"I known you for too long to see through you. This is exactly why you're no good for me. I could never be the guy that you want"

"But Bobby you are" I said. "Do you want to make up or fight"

"I'd rather make up" he answered.

"Then kiss me"

"Destiny..."

"You want to be the type of guy that I want? Then kiss me"

He leaned over and kissed me. It was slow and passionate. I got on top of him but, he stopped kissing me.

"Why'd you stop?" I said kissing his neck.

"Because I want to respect you. You're not just some girl I want to fuck. I love you"

"I love you too" I started grinding on him until, he got hard.

"Come on, just once" I whispered in his ears which caused him to pick me up and bring him to his room.

Two weeks later...

"Wow, so you and Bobby smashed and he hasn't even spoke to you?" Lily said looking just as shocked as I am. I literally threw myself at him and he caught me and threw me back where ever the fuck I came from.

"Every time I call him he says he's busy"

"Maybe, He is. Bobby isn't the fuck you and leave type. Wait, please don't tell me you did or said something before y'all smashed. Matter of fact tell me the conversation piece by piece, go" she said.

"Girl I really don't remember all of that"

"Well your family is super mad that you didn't come to the funeral. Everyone was there. Simon and I had to come up with an excuse"

"My mom knew I wasn't coming so, I don't know why she's acting brand new. I don't want to talk about her. I plan on cutting her off for good"

"Girl noo..."

"Lily my mind is made up"

Later on that day...

I knocked on Bobby's door like I was the police. He opened the door and looked surprised.

"What are you doing here?" He said.

"You think you could fuck me then curve me every chance you get"

"Why are you acting like you're my girlfriend. You don't want that. You wanted to be treated on any other girl. So, that's how I treated you"

I couldn't help but, to smack him.

"You like to put on this nice guy act but, you're just like every other guy"

"No I'm not. I tried to show you different but you didn't want that. You don't want me to treat you with respect"

"Fuck You Bobby! I hate you!" I tried storming out but, he grabbed my arm.

"Sit down, so we could talk properly. Yelling at me and cursing at me isn't going to resolve anything"

"I don't care anymore"

"Destiny I love you. Do you want a serious relationship yes or no?"

"Yes, I do"

"Then fucking act like it"

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter