chapter 24

Simon POV

"Today I was out with Melody anda someone actually told me she looks like me" Michelle said with much enthusiasm. I know she loves Melody like that's her real daughter. I just hope that's enough because honestly I don't want anymore kids.

"When are we going to make one" she asks me.

"Ummm you know my hands are tied right no-"

"If you don't want a child with me just tell me so I can move on" she interrupts me. Every time she mentions she'll move on it makes me uneasy. I'm in love with this woman. I've never been so sure about having a future with someone so bad. I just don't want anymore kids.

"Michelle I want to at least be married to you first. I want to do things the right way" I kind of lied. I do love her and I do want to marry her but, I don't want to have kids. I know it's not fair to her because she doesn't have any kids but, she has to understand.

"But what if I were to tell you I'm pregnant right now?" She asked. Fuck! This isn't good.

I just sat there in deep thought. I'm already dealing with a lot right now. Destiny ran off with a guy and left me with Melody and Mina is grieving over her miscarriage to the point where she had to check herself into a mental facility.

"Simon are you seriously going to sit there and not say anything?" She threw a pillow at me. "I'm not really pregnant, I just wanted to see what you were going to say. You just don't want any kids with me"

"I'm do baby" I tried to kiss her but she mushed my face.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight" she said walking out the room.

Destiny POV

"So you never went to an amusement park before?" I asked.

"Never" Jacob replied as we laid in bed together. We've been in bed all morning talking about a lot. I never realized he had such a rough childhood. It had to be hard to have a mother who was mentally ill and a father who was abusive.

"One day we should go to one together" I laid my head on his chest. I know he's still not used to it because his body tenses when I do.

"Jake are you okay? You haven't came out of the room all morning" Alyssa barged into the room.

"How many times have I told you to knock before you come in" he snapped at her.

"I was hoping that we could probably have lunch together like we use to...." she said innocently.

"Sure" he answered dryly. She smirked at me as if she won something against me.

Jacob POV

"We need to talk" Alyssa said as soon as we sat down.

"About?

"That girl Danielle-"

"Her name is Destiny" I corrected her.

"You don't think she's using you? Not too long ago she was talking to you like you were scum now all of a sudden she wants to lay with you. You told me last time she left you she was acting just like this"

"I know but I feel like it's different this time"

"You already know how she is. She doesn't love you and she never will stop getting your hopes up. You look pathetic"

"But I gave her the opportunity to leave and she didn't"

"That doesn't mean shit Jacob open your eyes"

Maybe, I am dumb to think that she could really fall in love with me. I don't even care if she's using me. I just want to mean something to her.

Destiny POV

When Jacob got home he was acting distant again. Alyssa probably said something to him. It's been hours since he's took a shower but, he never came in the room. I went into the living room and seen he was sitting on the couch with Alyssa and she laid her head on his chest like I always do. She was obviously jealous this whole time. I can't believe I'm kind of jealous right now.

I should just pack my bags and leave. I don't even know why I stayed even after he gave me the choice to leave. Without fully thinking things through I called Simon. Surprisingly, he didn't ignore my call. He actually picked up.

"I want to come back home" I blurted out before he can hang up.

"Then come back home" he replied.

"I don't have any money to do that"

"Get your boyfriend to give you money"

"I-I don't have a boyfriend"

"You're only coming back home because you guys broke up? I would of thought you wanted to come back home because you left your daughter behind" he said which frustrated me to the point where I hung up.

Why did I call him of all people? Maybe I should of just called my mom.

"I knew you were just playing me again" Jacob said which made me jump by just hearing his voice.

"You didn't have to lie to me. I understood that you felt nothing for me. You didn't have to toy with my heart"

"I was serious-"

"You don't have to lie to me I get it" he said. I felt really bad. I don't know what I should do to make him believe me.

💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed the chapter