Chapter 53

Destiny POV

I only have nine hundred dollars and I need a hundred more to go to get my new car so I could stop depending on Uber and my friends for a ride. It sucks because Kelly's sister has other people wanting to buy the car so I need to come up with this cash as soon as possible. I can't get it from my mom because I cut her all the way the fuck off and-

"Every time I see you, you always look like you're in deep thought" Simon said as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"I'm trying to buy a car and I don't have enough money" I said.

"How much do you need?" He asked.

"I need only a hundred dollars" I told him.

"Then I'll give you it"

"No it's fine you don't have to"

"But I want you to stop depending on people for everything. I'll give you the hundred dollars" he said pulling out his wallet and giving me the money.

"Thank you" I smiled. "I'll pay you back once I get my check"

Two days later...

Simon POV

Ever since Destiny got her new car, she takes Melody and goes out with her. So, I'm home alone all the time. It just makes me think about how much I miss Michelle.

I tried calling her but,she didn't answer her phone so, I decided to pull up instead.

Before I got there, I made sure to buy her roses to apologize to her for even thinking about buying condoms to use on other women.

Once I got to her house, I see her and Jay standing in front of her house. They were hugging for a really long time. I didn't think anything of it until, I seen him kiss her on the forehead and she was blushing.

I got out the car to go confront them. She looked shocked as she seen me come towards them. She immediately pulled away from him.

"So this is what's been going on behind my back?"

"No Simon it not like that we're just-"

"So this is why you wouldn't move back in? So you could ignore my calls and go on dates with him?!"

"No that's not it at all..Simon lets just talk inside" she tried grabbing my hand but, I pulled out of her reach.

"There's nothing going on between us" Jay intervened.

"I wasn't talking to you" I immediately snapped at him.

"Baby please you're doing too much. We're not even together"

"But you were the one who made it a big deal that I had condoms at my place! Now, all of a sudden when I catch you doing something sneaky we're not together?"

"That's different-"

"How is it different? You say he's just your friend but, for him to be so comfortable kissing you and you don't push him away or anything. You liked it that's why you were smiling. This probably isn't the first time this happened. You were both in my house at times I wasn't home"

"But nothing like that happened I-" she tried grabbing for my hand again but, I wouldn't let her touch me.

"I honestly don't care to hear it anymore" I said walking away.

Destiny POV

Life has been great lately. I got a new car, there's no drama in my life, and my baby girl is healthy. We spent the day at the zoo with Lily and Jinhwan. Jinhwan's messy ass tried to invite Bobby so we could "make up" but, Lily and I weren't with that bullshit.

Once, Melody and I got home. We realized Simon was here.

"I took Melody to the zoo today" I said happily but, I could see he was laying down on the couch crying. It was making Melody sad.

"Simon what's wrong?" I asked him. He wouldn't even answer me.

"Simon what's going on?" I tried getting out of him.

It wasn't until, I heard his phone ringing and I looked at the caller ID and it was Michelle. Obviously he's having relationship problems that I can't help him with.

I just took Melody's hand and took her to her room so he could have some time to himself.

✨✨
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Stay tuned for the drama 😛😛😛