chapter 21

Simon POV

"I still can't believe Destiny has been gone for two months and left you to take care of Melody by yourself" Destiny's mom complained. She's actually been complaining ever since we got that call from Destiny.

Two months ago...

"I'm not coming to get Melody for a long time" Destiny said without even saying hello.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's complicated" she answered with a lot of shuffling in the background. "I'll be calling to check on her every week"

"Why can't you just come and get her? You need to spend time with her too. If I were to tell you some shit like that you would threaten me-"

"Threaten you with what Simon?!?!" She interrupted me. "You're always making it seem like I'm some type of witch. All I asked you is for a fucking favor"

"You're basically telling me you're abandoning your daughter for a while and I should be fine with it"

"I'm not abandoning her!" She yelled in denial. I still don't even know why she's not going to be in Melody's life for a while.

"What is it this time?" I asked. "Is it a new boyfriend?"

"Why is he asking you all of this?" I heard a random guy's voice ask. That voice sounds familiar i just can't put my finger on it. So it is about a boy.

"N-n-no its not" she stuttered. I don't know why I expected better from her. "You're the one who has my daughter around another bitch"

"Stop calling my girlfriend a bitch. Her name is Michelle"

"You're always so quick to defend her but you never do that for me. Anyone could say whatever they want to me and you don't even care" she sobbed.

"Are you done?" I said getting annoyed.

"You don't care about me at all" she continued.

"This isn't about you and me. This is about you not wanting to see your daughter"

"I do want to see my daughter but you-"

" You don't even need to call her at all. I'll take care of her by myself" I said hanging up.

..

She still calls to check on Melody but I never answer I just text her back. Every time I speak to her we get into an argument and she never makes any sense. She's always trying to switch things around and blame me for everything.

"It's fine. Michelle has been helping me alot" I answered. Michelle would make a good mother. I just don't want to have anymore kids no matter how much she asks me. Plus, we haven't been together too long. It would be a disaster to have a child now. I'm stuck having to deal with Destiny because of this shit.

"Just leave Melody with me" Destiny's mom said.

Destiny POV

I've been here for two months and Jacob is being nice to me but I can tell it's forced. He's easily annoyed by everything I do and I can tell he's only being nice to me because he wants a child. He doesn't know that I've been taking birth control pills. I don't want any kids with him. I'm trying to come up with a plan to leave. I can't get in contact with Lily even know we're literally in the same town. I can't even go anywhere unless I'm with Jacob's sister. Honestly they're relationship is weid. I don't even think they're really related. Even they're conversations are weird. I've even caught her getting jealous when I'm around Jacob. She's even started drama with me and acted as if I was the aggressor so that Jacob could come to her rescue.

I'm coming up with a plan to leave but it's hard when everyone in my life basically abandoned me because they think I'm a deadbeat mom. I'm not going to give up, I need to get out of here.

💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Sorry I was gone for so long. I have a job, I moved to another state, and my phone was stolen.