Chapter 19

Destiny POV

A month later...

Simon and I are still co-parenting. We don't speak at all. He takes Melody and leaves. I wish it wasn't like that but there's nothing I could do about it. He's happy with Michelle and from the looks of it she treats him way better than how I was treating him. For once, he's actually very faithful to one girl. That's what made me so sad. When I was with him from the start he cheated on me and after Melody was born he cheated again but, with Michelle he doesn't even look at other girls. I wish he fell for me that hard.

As for Jay, I'm pretty sure he hates me. I'm totally fine with that because if we're going to be honest, I was using Jay for very selfish reasons. It took me a while to come clean with myself and realize I was in the wrong 99% of the time. I guess being alone could make you realize that.

I'm just focused on Melody right now. Even though, Simon and I aren't together Melody has something that I've never had growing up and that's two parents who love her. I have to do better for her. I have to be a better woman so she could have someone to look up to.

I got up out of my sleep to check on Melody like I do every time I get up to go pee. Once I stopped by her room my heart sunk.

Simon POV

"I'm going to get Melody today"

"No, we haven't had a boy's night in forever" Gray said. "You're so pussy whipped by Michelle"

"No I'm not" I kind of lied. She makes me never want to leave the house. I've even thought about being with forever. One day I'm making her my wife.

"You could at least turn up with us for one night" I felt like I should of said no but I really haven't hung out with my boys in a long time. Destiny will be ok with me not taking Melody for one day.

Destiny POV

"What are you doing here?" my heart was beating rapidly.

"What? You don't miss me?" Jacob asked holding Melody as she slept. How does he even know she likes that?

"Please leave before I call the cops" I trembled in fear. He's holding my baby. I know he's very dangerous. When I was with him, he openly expressed how much he hates kids.

"With what phone?" He asked signaling that he unplugged all the house phones in the house. Plus, my phone is in my room I can't just turn my back while he has my baby in his arms. These are the times I wish I had Simon.

"Come here" he demanded.

I walked over to him and his immediately put Melody down gently. He pulled me by my arm and walked me over to my room locking the door. He started touching me places that I didn't want to be touched.

I was terrified. Is he going to rape me then kill me? We didn't necessarily end on good terms.

"You know I still love you..." he said leaving kisses on my neck which made me uncomfortable.

I silently cried as he had his way with me.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 

Next chapter is going to be longer