Chapter 18

Destiny POV

"Why would you do that" Lily whispered while we were in Jay's car as he was talking to Gray outside.

"I did nothing wrong"

"You attacked that girl for no reason and you already got a man. What wrong with you?"

"I told you it was an accident" I tried to reason with her but she wasn't going for it.

"Did you see how Jay was looking at you with so much anger?" Lily asked. "Girl you might just be single by tonight"

I didn't think of that before I did that to Jay's best friend. He will obviously see I did it out of jealousy.

Jay gets in the car and takes Lily and I back to my place. Lily hurried out the car because I could tell the tension was getting to her. I was trying to hurry out as well but, Jay told me to sit my ass back down.

"What is it baby?"

"Don't baby me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Attacking my best friend really?"

"It wasn't like that"

"Then what was it huh? You attacked her for being with Simon. If you want to be with him tell me so I can leave you the fuck alone"

"I don't want to be with him. You're just looking for a way out of this relationship so you could chase after Michelle" I said not really knowing what the fuck I was talking about.

I wasn't wrong because he didn't say anything back so he really doesn't want to chase after her.

"Wow you're a fucking dog Jay. How are you dating me and you're thinking about that-"

"The same way you're dating me and fighting for another guy. I'm not dealing with this shit no more. Matter of fact, get out of my car" he said pissed off. Jay has never been this mad at me before. He's never told me to get out.

"You don't mean that"

"I do mean it, get out of my car Destiny and I hope we never cross paths ever again. You're one of the worse girls I've ever dated. You don't know what you want, you constantly lead me on, and you're not faithful whatsoever" he snapped. "I try my hardest to make you happy and to show you different but, you like when guys treat you like shit and cheat on you that's why I could never be enough for you" he added.

"Jay-"

"I don't want to hear it Destiny get out" he said which made me open the car door and walk back to my house.

I honestly feel ashamed because he's right. I only try to be faithful to guys who treat me like shit. Like come on, both times I've messed with Jay I did him dirty for beginning to end. The same goes for Bobby. But, I was faithful to Jacob for six months until, Simon came back in my life. What is wrong with me?

Once I got into the house, like I always do when I do something stupid to make a guy not want to be with me anymore, I cried to Lily about the things that Jay told me. I was hoping she would disagree with him and take my side like she use to when we were back in middle/high school but she didn't. That's when I knew something was seriously wrong with me

I hope you enjoyed the chapter