Chapter 40

Simon POV

"Please stop packing your bags and listen to me Michelle" I told her and she stopped packing.

"I was with Destiny and things weren't going so well so I started hanging out with Chanel and things escalated. It wasn't until, 6 months ago she contacted me and told me I had a son. I met him but, I didn't feel like he was really mine. I asked for a paternity test but, she stopped talking to me for 5 months. She came back and told me that our child was battling cancer so, I was helping her out through the whole thing until, he actually passed a month ago"

"Why didn't you tell me? Why do you have to hide this? You know I would understand"

"When I would try to tell my past girlfriends about serious matters like this they would get mad and I didn't-"

"But, I'm not any of your past girlfriends. I've always listened to you and supported you"

"I know and I'm sorry-"

"You were going to keep this from me forever" she wiped her tears. "This is why your ex girlfriends feel like they can disrespect me however they want and throw little things like you meeting them in private and giving them money in my face"

"I'm sorry I won't give them the opportunity to do that again" I said pulling her into my arms. "Please Michelle I need you and I love you more than any women I've ever been with. If you want next time I meet up with her I'll bring you"

"Ok" she nodded.

Destiny POV

Bobby and I have been arguing nonstop about the smallest things then it turns into a joke. For example, he has a habit of leaving all the lights on in the house. Matter of fact, what drives me crazy is when he pees in the seat.

"I didn't even pee on it this time"

"Then who did? Casper the ghost?"

"It was probably you" he said.

"HOW BOBBY?!?!? I HAVE A WHOLE VAGINA!!!"

"Stop raising your voice we live in apartments. If we get evicted you're gonna have to buy me a new place" he said. "Oops, I forgot you're broke" he quickly turned this into a joke.

"Bobby shut up" I laughed. "Are you driving me to my job interview?"

"No" he simply answered.

"Then what will you be doing that's so important that you can't take me to my job interview?"

"I'm going to be taking you to your job interview"

"That's what I said before"

"I didn't even hear you. You know I only listen to half of the things you say"

"Bobby be quiet" I playfully pushed him.

"Let's go out on Friday"

"I would have to leave Melody at home with Simon"

"Ok then do that"

"Alrighty"

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter