Chapter 1

Destiny POV

"She did what?" Lily said on FaceTime. I told her about the whole store situation with Naomi. "I told you she was a mini thot in training"

"Now I think she gave Jacob her number or something" Lily's face read disgust.

"But why woul-" before Lily could finish Simon walked through the door.

"I got to go" I said hanging up. She'll understand.

I felt kind of bad for turning Simon down for 7 months straight so I was wearing lingerie under this dress. I'm about to put it down on him tonight.

"I missed you daddy" I rushed over to him. He picked me up and kissed me.

"I missed you too baby" he says putting me down. "Where's my other baby?"

"She's sleeping" I told him wrapping my arms around his neck. I was ready to get dicked down tonight.

"Since she's sleeping I think we should..." He trailed off lifting up my dress. Just as he starts kissing on my neck Melody starts crying.

"I'll go get her" he says walking into Melody,s room.

I wish we could have some time to ourselves. Maybe, since Naomi is going to be staying with my mom for a while she could watch Melody.

Naomi POV

I'm staying over at my aunt's house because my mom is complaining about me bringing boys over. I'm not saying I didn't do that, I'm just saying she's overreacting.

I was sitting in Destiny's old room until, I get a text from Jacob.

Jacob: You want to go out tonight?

Why would I say no?

Me: Yes

Jacob: Where do you live?

Me: I'm over at Destiny's mom house

Jacob: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I got ready so fast. I made sure I wore a crop top and a short skirt. I don't really know what type of girls he likes but, I hope he likes me.

Jacob pulled up and I got in the car with him. I was so nervous I didn't even know where he was taking me. While he was driving he decided to make some small talk.

"How old are you?" He asked me. If I tell him I'm 17 he's not going to want me.

"I'm 18" I say. Well I'm going to be 18 next month.

"Are you and Destiny close?" He asked.

"I wouldn't really say that. We were close at one point but, then she started hanging out with this girl named Lily and I don't really like her" I say. I just feel like she's taking my cousin away from me.

"I don't like Lily either" he laughed.

"Why?" I giggled.

"She's always in Destiny's business"

"I know right" I agreed. "At least we have something in common"

"So Destiny doesn't live at her mom's house anymore?" He asked. Why does he keep asking about Destiny?

"No she doesn't but, why do you keep asking about Destiny?"

"I just miss my friend that's it" he says.

"Well you can keep missing her because her fiancé has her on lock"

"Fiancé?" He said in a confused tone.

"Wow you didn't know she got engaged?"

"No I haven't talk to her in a while"

We stopped at a mini golf course. I've never played golf before.

"I thought we were going to go do grown up stuff" I spoke up. I thought we were going drinking or at least smoke.

"You want to do grown up stuff?" He chuckled, I nod my head yes.

"Get in the back seat" I did as he said. He got in the back with me.

He turned my head pressing his lips on mine kissing me. The kiss deepened and he slipped his tongue in my mouth, pushing my legs apart. I could feel myself getting moist as his tongue explored my mouth.

The kiss started to get sloppy once he slid my panties to the side, sliding two fingers into my opening. I've never been so turned on before.

He starts kissing and sucking on my neck as he starts moving his finger faster. My moans filled the car.

He moved his other hand to my neck and grasped it. My legs started shaking and my eyes were rolling back from what he was doing to me.

"I-I'm cumming" I moaned grinding into his fingers. He was moving his fingers at a rapid pace. I couldn't hold it in much longer.

I released all over his fingers and he pulled out of me licking his fingers.

"You taste sweet" he says. I was smiling real hard I had to look away towards the window.

"Are we going back to your place?" I asked.

"I don't take girls back to my place unless we're fucking"

"Well maybe I want to fuck" he grew the biggest smile on his face.

"You're my type of girl" he says. Words can't describe how happy I was that he said that to me.

We both sat in the front of the car. Before I have sex with him I want to actually know a little about him.

"Jacob I didn't think you would like black girls"

"The first girl I ever fell in love with was black" he says but I could tell it had some hurt behind it.

"Aw what happened to her?" I asked.

"She chose another guy over me" he replies. "I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with her"

"That's her lost" I said making him smile.

We pulled over to his house and we got inside his house. He led me to sit on the couch.

I didn't expect him to snort coke in front of me. No one has ever did that in front of me.

"You want some?" He asked. I don't want to him to think I'm lame.

"Yeah sure. I'll try some"

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter