Chapter 43

Destiny POV

Bobby pulled up to my mom's house with me. I needed to get my child from my mom because I honestly don't want her around Melody.
I knocked on the door and my mom rolled her eyes as soon as she seen me.

"Oh now you want to come see me?" She said.

"Nope I came to get my daughter"

"Why didn't you show up for Naomi's funeral?" My mom asked but, I completely ignored her trying to gather all of Melody's things putting them in her bag. I told her I wasn't showing up to Naomi's funeral. Now, she's acting brand new because my aunt probably complained about it to her.

"You should really stop going out and leaving Melody with Simon. What type of mother leaves her child with her dad every single day"

"So, you're going to forget the majority of the time I was growing up I was left at home with my aunt until, I turned 15. You started leaving me at home by myself"

"Because I was working. You do that to go clubbing and have one night stands. Don't think I don't have you figured out"

"I haven't went clubbing since I've had Melody. Plus, I'm in a serious relationship why would I just bring random men home. You're always talking like you know me but, you know nothing about me. You weren't a good mother either Danielle"

"Don't you ever call me by my real name. You know what get the fuck out of my house"

"I don't care you'll never see me nor Melody again. You were a shitty mother and you're most likely going to be a shitty grandmother t-"

I was interrupted with a slap as I was finishing my sentence.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that. No matter what I am your mother"

I pushed her causing her to fall in the couch which caused her to look at me shocked. I picked up Melody and got her bag.

I'll never speak to that women again.

Simon POV

"Michelle What the fuck was that?"

"What was what?"

"How you acted in the restaurant"

"Chanel has been scamming you since the beginning. She didn't want to do a paternity test then, she starts asking for money after she cremated her son"

"You didn't have to act like that in a public place"

"She attacked me first"

"So, Chanel could attack me and act like a ratchet bitch but, I defend myself and I'm wrong? Since you want to take up for her why don't you ask that bitch to marry you instead"

"You caused a scene!" I raised my voice. "Of course you're wrong!"

"And so did she! She called my trash and you sat there and said nothing!" She raised her voice back.

"You didn't have to stoop down to her level!"

"Whatever, I don't care to talk about this anymore"

After that argument, she was texting someone non-stop and went to take a shower. I couldn't help but, to read her text messages. Of course, the text messages were between her and Jay. She was expressing her frustration to him and of course he was saying how wrong I was and siding with her.

Me: Simon is really getting on my nerves. I really can't stand him and his hoes.

Best friend💕: Why? What happened?

Me: how about that Chanel bitch says she had a son by him but didn't want to take a paternity test and after she cremated her son she tried asking for money. When I tried defending my man he tells me I caused a scene and etc..

Best friend💕: Wtf he should be happy that you're looking out for him

Me: I don't right. I don't even want to be around him right now.

Best friend💕: if you're so frustrated come over to my place. You know I'll make you happy

Me: Ok, let me go take a shower 😀

Jay's last text didn't sound like they are just friends or am I over thinking things? I know I should trust her but, I really don't trust him. Why is it that he's always trying to get Michelle to his place when Michelle and I argue. How is Michelle not seeing his little games?

I waited until, Michelle got out the shower. I got up from the bed when she came in the room with the towel wrapped around her waist.

"What does Jay mean when he says he'll make you happy?" I asked her.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter