Chapter 25

Destiny POV

"I want to prove to you that I really like you" I blurted out feeling uncomfortable with the awkward silence between Jacob and I.

"How so?" He asked. I slowly took off the robe that I was wearing revealing the lingerie I had underneath.

"Do whatever you want to me"

"No....You don't get it" he said turning away from me.

"What don't I get? You want me right? You want a child with me so I'm offering myself to you"

"I want to build a family with you. I tried doing it by force but it won't make you happy. I want you to love me like you loved your baby's father" he said. "You're only doing this because you feel as if you need to do this just laying next to you was enough for me. I didn't need anything else"

"Jacob I just need to tell you one thing that's bothering me.....Alyssa doesn't want me to be with you did you have something going on with her?"

"Well honestly.....Shes not my sister and a couple of times in the past we fucked. I'm just giving her a place to stay because her sister kicked her out"

"How were you suppose to show me you changed when theres a girl that you slept with living with you?!"

"Next week I'm going back to Atlanta" he said changing the topic.

"Why are you always going there?" I asked.

"I'm a drug dealer Destiny. I don't just do business here"

"Ok fine"

A week later..

Jacob POV

"I need some cocaine" Naomi asked. We were sitting in my car.

I come and check on her while I'm here because she sends me scary text messages. She threatens to kill herself and talks about how depressed she is. I can't just leave her hanging because I know that feeling so I at least want to be there for her.

"Why?" I asked. Naomi is known to do things for attention. I just hope that she's not going down this line to get me to be with her again.

"Because I need it"

"For what?"

"It's only for me and my friends" I answered.

"Since when did you start doing drugs?"

"Since you left me" She cried.

"Naomi stop crying. Did you forget that you cheated on me?"

"Because you hit me!"

"I told you to leave me plenty of times!"

"Because I love you" She said. "Just give me a little bit and I will never ask again"

"Oh my God you sound like a fiend"

"Please" She whined.

"I'm not selling you drugs Naomi"

"Fine!" She shouted opening the car door. "I fucking hate you" She said slamming the car door.

"Naomi come back" I told her. She's really scaring me right now.

"No fuck you!" She walked off.

A week later...

Destiny POV

I got plenty of miss calls from my family member especially my mom. There was one voice mail from my mom.

"Destiny you could ignore all of us if you want but your cousin Naomi was found dead after a drug overdose and the funeral is next Sunday. If you still care to be apart of this family, I'll see you there"

💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed the chapter