Chapter 28

Destiny POV

"Its Jacob" I said nervously

"Are you fucking kidding me Destiny!" He raised his voice which had every parent at the park look at us.

"Please don't make a scene. I'll explain everything-"

"I don't care what you say he's not going to be around my daughter. He was beating you while you were pregnant with her" he said in a calmer tone but, he was still angry.

"But he's changed now. He's not like that anymore" I tried to tell Simon but, he wasn't having it.

"Come the fuck on Destiny. I would of never thought that you would come back months later with Stockholm syndrome."

"You're not even giving him a chance"

"Why would you even give him a chance he beat you, took you away from your friends and family, and threatened to kill you multiple times. You were still having nightmares after you were away from him. Plus, he sells drugs. Shit like that won't be happening in front of my child"

"Stop.." He's only reminding me of our past. Jacob isn't like that anymore. Yeah, he sells drugs but, that's it.

"Destiny you're not a kid. I shouldn't have to tell you what's good for you. What if he loses his temper again and takes it out on you or Melody"

"That won't happen" I tried to argue.

"You're right because I won't let it happen. If you're going to be around someone like that then, I'll only let you see her when I'm around. I don't think I trust you to be with her alone" He said in a serious tone.

"That's not fair" I started to cry.

"You leave me no choice" he said. "You could still see her. I will never take her away from you but, I'm afraid that you're mentally not there"

"Simon you're not being fair"

"I'm doing what's best for our child. You shouldn't have her around people like that"

The rest of the day, I didn't speak to him. I just hate to think that's he's somewhat right. I am stupid for taking Jacob back despite the things he did to me but, he's showed me he's changed and that's all that matters to me.

At the end of the day, he took Melody inside with Michelle. I don't understand why he has my child around a girl that I had a physical altercation with but, he needs to have a conversation with my boyfriend.

"So you're mad now?" He asked while he was driving me to the hotel.

"Yes" I responded. "I just don't understand why my daughter gets to be around a women who put her hands on me but, she can't be around Jacob"

"First of all, you attacked Michelle. She didn't attack you. Don't change the story as if I didn't see you run up to her and pull her hair til we both fell on the ground"

"She deserved it"

"She didn't even know you"

"I still don't want her around my daughter"

"She's been helping out with Melody ever since you decided to go back with Jacob. I still can't believe you left your daughter for a guy like Jacob. He doesn't even like kids"

"Yes he does!"

"No he doesn't and he told you all the time that he didn't want that. YOU told me that"

"Then I'll never tell you anything ever again because Jacob definitely changed his mind about that"

"Ok Destiny keep believing everything a man tells you"

"He's telling the truth. He tells me the truth more than you ever have!"

"I lied to you because you don't believe the truth!"

"Oh please like you ever tried to tell me the truth. You're a liar Simon! That's what you were then and that's what you'll always be! I'm surprised you're not giving Michelle every lie in the book"

"And you're not a liar?! Didn't you fuck my best friend countless of times while I was at work and left me for him?!" He responded. "I don't lie to Michelle because she mature and a great women. You literally bring out the bad in every man you're with"

"Because Jay is a better man than you!" I yelled.

"But you attacked Michelle just because she was speaking to me while you were with him. You're always acting like a psycho for me but, tell me everyone else is better than me. You say one thing but, your actions say otherwise. You're in love with me just admit it"

"Shut the fuck up Simon! I hate you!" I yelled at him and started hitting him once we stopped at a red light.

"Stop putting your hands on me!" He pinned my hands against the window.

"Oww, that hurts"

"Then keep your fucking hands to yourself. I'm driving a car and honestly you're not the last person I want to see before death" he said letting my hands go.

He drove me to the hotel in silence because every time we speak to each other it ends up turning into a big argument.

I got to my hotel room and seen a note on the bed and it read:

"Sorry Destiny but, I cant be with you. All you do is provoke me and make me look like the bad person"

-Jacob

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter