Chapter 22

Destiny POV

"Destiny and I are going out to eat tonight" Jacob said a little too excited. I'd rather not be seen in public with him.

"Without me?" His "sister" Alyssa pouted.

"No you have to stay home. I want to spend time with the love of my life" he replied. After he said that something in her eyes told me this bitch was a hater. It's weird how jealous she gets when he says things like that. I mean I know I don't have any siblings but that's weird as fucking isn't it?

"You're always excluding me. I'm tired of doing everything for you. You don't care about me. I should tell her about-"

"Shut the fucking up Alyssa!" He raised his voice shutting her up. From the way this bitch is looking at me I'm about to mentally fucking with her.

"Then after dinner I'll give you dessert" trying to sound as flirtatious as I can be without throwing up in my mouth a little by the thought of letting Jacob even touch me.

At this point Alyssa stormed off into her room like I fucking wanted her to.

I got ready and so did Jacob and surprisingly he took us to a really nice restaurant I was surprised. I'll give him props for that but, I still don't like his ass.

"So how's your daughter doing?" He asked me out of the blue. He probably asked because we were sitting at a table in awkward silence. Last time we ever talked about my daughter he blamed her for being the end of our relationship.

"So she's fine....I think" I tried to hold back my tears. Simon never picks up the phone when I try to ask about Melody. He only answers "she's fine" through text. I know she's probably saying her first words now but, he won't even pick up the phone for me to find out.

"He still won't pick up the phone?" He said staring down at his food.

"No but, it's fine. I know she's safe when she's with him" I responded. "I just wish I was there to see her" I wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry for the things I said about your daughter. I shouldn't have blamed her for the things that I use to do to you. I really hurt you and I'm still hurting you. I took you here against your will."

"Jacob-"

"No, I just don't know what to say to you to get you to love me how you did before. You're the only girl whose gave me a fair chance"

"Jacob you don't have to-"

"Destiny tell me the truth do you feel anything for me at all?" He said which made me put my head down and shake me head no. I didn't expect him to feel as bad as he did.

"It's fine I know you don't and I also know you've been taking birth control pills this whole time because you don't want any kids with me" he revealed. Well, fuck he's smarter than I thought.

"It's just that I'm still scared you're going to put your hands on me and I could feel you being nice to me is forced. You don't really mean it"

"It's only forced because it annoys me how much I want you to love me but you don't. No matter what I do or say you'll always love the father of your child" he said.

"That's not true" I tried to deny even though it's true. I'm a fool for Simon even though I know he doesn't love me nor care about me anymore. He's in love with someone else who could make him happier than I ever could. I tried to accept it but, I can't. It just hurts that I've loved him for so long and gave him my all but, he still doesn't love me. Michelle didn't have to sacrifice all the things I sacrificed to be with Simon. It's not fair.

"We don't have to talk about it anymore" he said ending the conversation.

The whole night after that we didn't speak to one another until, we got home. I'm guessing Alyssa took her ass to sleep finally.

"You could sleep in the room if you want. I'll just sleep on the couch" he suggested. So, he's giving up on me?

"No I don't want to take your bed away from you. We could sleep on it together like we usually do"

He hesitated but, agreed. We took a shower and laid in bed. This is the first time he's laid so far from me.

I eventually fell asleep.

💕💕💕

I hope you enjoyed the chapter