Chapter 32

Destiny POV

It's been a week and Simon hasn't spoke to me. I just feel so stupid. I'm only making our relationship worse. I decided to paint my room since I wasn't doing anything all day. Michelle was at work, thank God. Simon has spent all day in Melody's room. He usually goes in there to take naps and play with Melody. He's such a good father.

"Do you need any help?" Simon asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah thank you"

"I'm sorry about last week. I just really love that girl and you keep trying to attack her"

"I'm sorry"

"Wow, you're actually apologizing for your mistakes?" He said with a shocked expression.

"Shut up I've said sorry before"

"But you never mean it" he said.

"Did you come here to help me or did you come here to make me feel bad about myself?"

"I came here for both"

"Whatever" I said pushing him against the wall as we stared at each other for a while. I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me.

"Destiny.....I'm in love with my girlfriend and I plan on proposing to her soon and what we had between us is dead"

The next day I told Lily exactly what happened.

"You see this is exactly why you need to listen to me" Lily said. "Every time I tell you not to do something you do it anyways and it blows up in your face"

"Yeah I know..I just had so much hope that he still loved me. Every time I call he's there for me. I thought it meant something but, Michelle is everything he ever wanted. I can't compete with that"

"Girl you shouldn't have to. Simon is not the only man on earth. Sis it's been years now. Matter of fact, I'm going to introduce you to some real men"

On Saturday...

"So the real men you were talking about are Jinhwan's friends? Girl I went to school with them I know they ain't shit. Jinhwan is just a changed man"

"Where's Bobby?" She said ignoring me and had my hurt race really fast. Only Bobby and Simon could really make my heart do that. I still don't think he wants to speak to me.

"I told him Destiny is here and he should run as far as he can" Hanbin said which caused all the guys to laugh.

"Very funny ugly" I rolled my eyes. Bobby ends up walking in and for some reason it gets really quiet.

"H-hi Bobby" I nervously said.

"Hey" he simply said as he took a seat next to Hanbin. I don't think he wants anything to do with me. I did break his heart and lie to him while we were in school.

Everyone made excuses to get up from the table leaving Bobby and I alone.

"Bobby are you still mad at me? It's ok if you are. I don't blame you. What I did to you was wrong"

"It was" he responded dryly.

"Before this we were friends and we talked about everything. You don't have to one word me. If you don't want to be bothered then I won't bother you"

"Yeah we were friends that's why I expected for you to at least apologize for what you did. You didn't apologize. Matter of fact, you never spoke to me after that and I was heartbroken. I wanted to be comforted by you as a friend but, you abandoned me. How many times have you been angry with me and I went out of my way to make you smile even if I wasn't at fault. You never cared about me. You chose a guy over me. That's why I'm acting like this with you"

"I-I'm Sorry Bobby. I-I didn't even realize that I never apologized to you or even cared to repair our friendship. I was so stuck on someone who constantly hurt me and threw our friendship away" I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.. "you don't have to forgive me because I could never forgive myself for how I treated you"

"Wait, wanna go somewhere else and talk?" Bobby said and I followed after him.

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter