Chapter 41

Destiny POV

"Could you watch Melody today I'm going out"

"I'm going out too, Michelle and I are meeting up with someone "

"Reschedule it. I can't miss this either" I told him. "I'm already in front of your door"

I knocked and gave him Melody and her bag. I got back in the car with Bobby and we drove off to the restaurant for our date.

Simon POV

"Destiny just left Melody here, I'm going to call her mom to watch her" I said.

She happily picked up Melody and we left to go to the restaurant.

We came to the restaurant and Chanel smiled as she seen me but, once she seen Michelle with me her smile faded.

"What is she doing here?" Chanel pointed at Michelle.

"I told her to come with me"

"Well, I need 1,000 dollars" Chanel said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have to set up the funeral"

"But, you said he was cremated a month ago"

Michelle started to snicker.

"Bitch what's so funny about OUR dead child?!"

"It's funny how you're trying to make money off of my fiancé" Michelle flashed her ring. "How do you ask for money after he's been cremated?"

"You need to mind your business" Chanel said.

"My business is her business" I defended Michelle.

"You're the reason why he's dead in the first place because you're such a deadbeat"

"Girl, Simon takes care of all the kids that he KNOWS is his. You wouldn't even take a paternity test and your child died from cancer"

"Butch don't you ever act like you know anything about me nor my dead child" Chanel answered and the argument kept going on and on.

Destiny POV

Bobby and I were having a good time, eating our delicious food, and talking about everything. Until, I turn my head to the loud ass people that were two tables away from us. I couldn't believe it was grandma Chanel, Michelle, and Simon.

Matter of fact, why is Simon here? Who did he have watch Melody. It better be his mother and not mine because I would throw a fit if she touches my child.

"Bobby am I seeing shit or is that my baby daddy?" I asked him.

"You're probably seeing shit. It looks nothing like him. Now, enjoy your food"

"You know it's him. I'm gonna go over there and ask him where is Melody"

"Can't you just text him that shit instead? I mean they already look like a ghetto mess on that side of the room and we don't need to get involved in that"

"Ok, I'll try texting him"

I texted Simon but, he was too busy trying to stop his fiancée and the senior citizen Chanel from arguing.

I was frustrated so, I walked over there. I looked back to see if Bobby was following me but he only turned his head away from the nonsense like he don't know us.

"What in the threesome is going on over here?" I said when I got to their table.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter